Europe 2022/23 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Do Rangers drop in to the Europa is they go out?

 

I know we'd definitely drop in to the group stage of Europa if we lost the next round so I'd assume we'd drop to the playoff round should we lose this one but I can't find anything to confirm.

Champions Leagues pish anyway, Europa is clearly where it's at.  Or the Conference....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Do Rangers drop in to the Europa is they go out?

52 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I know we'd definitely drop in to the group stage of Europa if we lost the next round so I'd assume we'd drop to the playoff round should we lose this one but I can't find anything to confirm.

Champions Leagues pish anyway, Europa is clearly where it's at.  Or the Conference....

To confirm, Rangers will drop into the Europa League group stage if they lose either Champions League qualifier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I know we'd definitely drop in to the group stage of Europa if we lost the next round so I'd assume we'd drop to the playoff round should we lose this one but I can't find anything to confirm.

Champions Leagues pish anyway, Europa is clearly where it's at.  Or the Conference....

Champions League is pish aye? Oh ma sides..🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

One of the harshest handballs I've seen in a long time.

VAR gets it wrong, again.

 

Has Kris Boyd has hacked into Scotty’s TAMB account 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Utd were brilliant tonight. Brave on the ball, moved it forward where possible but kept the ball when it wasnt on. High energy and most importantly belief. 

If they could take that level of belief and drive into every game then the league would be much more competitive.

Will be difficult next week but I just hope that they play with the same style and belief rather than sitting deep and just trying to hold out for a draw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Surprised United didn’t go for another. Not sure a slim lead is going to be enough.

I suspect not but you never know. At least they've given themselves a chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Missed the United game but well done to them beating a team miles better than Sligo, hopefully they complete the mission. 
Controversial opinion maybe, but I think the Belgians will fold like a red hot Mars bar at Ibrox if the huns go about it properly.I think they’ll turn it round maybe after extra time 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Missed the United game but well done to them beating a team miles better than Sligo, hopefully they complete the mission. 
Controversial opinion maybe, but I think the Belgians will fold like a red hot Mars bar at Ibrox if the huns go about it properly.I think they’ll turn it round maybe after extra time 👍

Not so sure Slasher. Never managed to overcome a 2 goal deficit ever in Europe to qualify. Rangers CL & CL qualifying record is embarrassing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...