Europe 2022/23 - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We got beat. That’s how fitba works, quite an even game until a dodgy sending off that could’ve went either way, but that’s fitba, we were overloaded in the second half and made a stupid mistake for the third goal. 

Is it a coincidence that you never posted when Celtic got pumped in europe at home and reappear when they get a point?

Do you even know where Europe is following your wee diddy team? Just because I choose not to post, does not mean I'm not supporting my club numbnuts !!

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We got beat. That’s how fitba works, quite an even game until a dodgy sending off that could’ve went either way, but that’s fitba, we were overloaded in the second half and made a stupid mistake for the third goal. 

Is it a coincidence that you never posted when Celtic got pumped in europe at home and reappear when they get a point?

Pumped in Europe? 3-0 loss to the reigning CL champions, when we should have went in front? You call that being pumped? As usual you have shown your low intelligence as far as knowing football. Stick to the SPL, even that is too much for your wee diddy club...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you even know where Europe is following your wee diddy team? Just because I choose not to post, does not mean I'm not supporting my club numbnuts !!

Yeah, unlike you, I never ran away and still currently reside here. 

Supporting 😂😂😂 you couldn’t find parkhead on a map of the London Road. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pumped in Europe? 3-0 loss to the reigning CL champions, when we should have went in front? You call that being pumped? As usual you have shown your low intelligence as far as knowing football. Stick to the SPL, even that is too much for your wee diddy club...

Last time I checked, we’ve still got a 100% record against them. 

And for the record, it’s the SPFL 👍🏽

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, unlike you, I never ran away and still currently reside here. 

Supporting 😂😂😂 you couldn’t find parkhead on a map of the London Road. 

Last time I checked, we’ve still got a 100% record against them. 

And for the record, it’s the SPFL 👍🏽

You reside there? Naw, you coukdnae leave yir sheep !!!

Been tae Parkhead more times than you...

Been supporting Scotland longer than you anaw...

As for as Aberdeen? When you win the REAL European Cup, then you can strut.. Now away back to the bingo wee man...

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You reside there? Naw, you coukdnae leave yir sheep !!!

Been tae Parkhead more times than you...

Been supporting Scotland longer than you anaw...

As for as Aberdeen? When you win the REAL European Cup, then you can strut.. Now away back to the bingo wee man...

All I’ll say is, yes, I do reside in Europe, I do realise it’s a bit complicated for you to understand though as your thick as shit. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you think about it rationally Rangers could be in for a tough night at Anfield

Liverpool can and have given right good teams a real slippering

However Rangers have quite a good European pedigree over the last few years

I guess the longer it takes Liverpool to score etc ....

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If you think about it rationally Rangers could be in for a tough night at Anfield

Liverpool can and have given right good teams a real slippering

However Rangers have quite a good European pedigree over the last few years

I guess the longer it takes Liverpool to score etc ....

What I don't understand is how well sevco play in Europe, well last year for instance against top opposition, yet struggle domestically. Celtic are the complete opposite, mind you, we have done better this year. It has to be down to the manager at the end of the day. There is alot psychologically aswell. We shall see tonight what both teams are made of..

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What I don't understand is how well sevco play in Europe, well last year for instance against top opposition, yet struggle domestically. Celtic are the complete opposite, mind you, we have done better this year. It has to be down to the manager at the end of the day. There is alot psychologically aswell. We shall see tonight what both teams are made of..

The Scottish Domestic game and the European game are completely different

The Rangers team seems more geared to European style of play - well the last couple of years anyway

We've been good in the Europa the last few years and had another good result against PSV this year however the 2 games since then have shown there's a significant jump in quality between Europa and UCL.  We're capable of getting a point tonight however if Liverpool click in to gear it could be a long night.  I have a fear of going through the campaign without getting a point.