Europe 2022/23 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Kind of result an Irish league team would get.

A bit condescending? What is the purpose of saying that?

Especially as an Irish side so recently dumped Motherwell out.

10 minutes ago, exile said:

It's malcolm, have you never encountered him on here. He's the most negative individual on the TAMB.....except when he thinks he's Winston Churchill and tells us we should go toe to toe with the Russians in a war 🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

13 minutes ago, exile said:

because I have said before that our league is no better than the Irish league and I was derided by folk saying that we were way better than that.

we definitely are not.  

5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

because I have said before that our league is no better than the Irish league and I was derided by folk saying that we were way better than that.

we definitely are not.  

Yoy were derided because you are wrong. It was explained to you why you are wrong but as always you ignore that. Ignorance is bliss I guess

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

you think our teams aside from rangers and Celtic are better than Irish league?

Yes I do.

why do you exclude two of the Scottish teams to suit your argument? I assume you are excluding the top two teams in Ireland too?

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Yes I do.

why do you exclude two of the Scottish teams to suit your argument? I assume you are excluding the top two teams in Ireland too?

No, because Celtic and rangers are clearly in a league of their own.  They are bottom epl standard.  The rest are league 1/league 2 level.

Just now, Malcolm said:

No, because Celtic and rangers are clearly in a league of their own.  They are bottom epl standard.  The rest are league 1/league 2 level.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus. Even when your flaws are pointed out on your argument you just dig deeper.

Try follow follow,you'd live it there and they'd love you too

This is really bad I always feel when the likes of Aberdeen , Hibs , hearts , United okay they have not been in europe for a long time , get a doing in europe shines the spotlight on our game more.

these teams have bigger supports of course and our biggest best of the rest. 

more so than likes of Motherwell and st Johnstone as they have no tradition of europe