Season 22/23 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He can take a flyin fuck the baldy speckie eyed english cunt. Fuck your royals anaw, from a Proud Celtic supporter...🖕🖕🖕

Never realised you were a Celtic man Ramy, you’ve kept that quiet 🤪

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Only a month or so ago you were on here praising him for being a "hard cunt" during his playing days.

He was a hard cunt, no denying that. But he is ripping Celtic and there is Video of him singing the Billy Boys going round. So yes, he is a hypocritical cunt !! He was on record last week saying rangers is a protestant club !! We all know that, but why the need to say ot publicly. He is a total fud !!

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He was a hard cunt, no denying that. But he is ripping Celtic and there is Video of him singing the Billy Boys going round. So yes, he is a hypocritical cunt !! He was on record last week saying rangers is a protestant club !! We all know that, but why the need to say ot publicly. He is a total fud !!

Why is it so important to be "hard cunt" in life ? Most "hard cunts" I've come across were despite their outward macho bravado actually very sad, lonely men who had made a mess of their lives and were broken inside.

Brains are more important than fists.

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Why is it so important to be "hard cunt" in life ? Most "hard cunts" I've come across were despite their outward macho bravado actually very sad, lonely men who had made a mess of their lives and were broken inside.

Brains are moire important than fists.

I'm no talking about fists, I'm talking about his football ability. Souness was a hard cunt. I was a hard cunt anaw on the park, and it benefited me. Nobody would mess with the "Scotsman", cuz they knew what was comin... Glesga Bhoy... 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no talking about fists, I'm talking about his football ability. Souness was a hard cunt. I was a hard cunt anaw on the park, and it benefited me. Nobody would mess with the "Scotsman", cuz they knew what was comin... Glesga Bhoy... 

I'm afraid that's just your word for it Ramy. We need a lot more evidence than that.

You fail to qualify as a "hard cunt".

12 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I'm afraid that's just your word for it Ramy. We need a lot more evidence than that.

You fail to qualify as a "hard cunt".

There is a wall in the Ottawa infirmary with pictures on the wall of all the broken limbs I am responsible for over my illustrious football career. None of the broken limbs belong to me mate !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪