Season 22/23 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Matt O'Riley challenging Jota for player of the year?

Celtic will win all the player and manager awards this season.

I knew they were going to demolish everyone but never expected them to demolish rangers in the same way. That's what you get when you have the deepest pockets and you use the riches wisely. 

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I knew they were going to demolish everyone but never expected them to demolish rangers in the same way. That's what you get when you have the deepest pockets and you use the riches wisely. 

Think they’ll do well to keep their manager, mid table English no marks could pretty much offer him 5 or 10 times what he’s on at Parkhead. Added to an unlimited budget to spend on players, it’s not a secret how good he is.

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Think they’ll do well to keep their manager, mid table English no marks could pretty much offer him 5 or 10 times what he’s on at Parkhead. Added to an unlimited budget to spend on players, it’s not a secret how good he is.

The jury is out IMO. He's got the strongest budget by a mile and has yet to be properly tested.

His test will be in Europe. This where we will see what celtic and their manager are made of

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The jury is out IMO. He's got the strongest budget by a mile and has yet to be properly tested.

His test will be in Europe. This where we will see what celtic and their manager are made of

He’s managed at a World Cup and won the league in 3 different countries, the jury is in as far as I’m concerned. The teams that might fancy him don’t play in the champions league (Villa,Leicester,Everton) good results would obviously enhance his reputation tho

Great to wake up with a clear head (been off the booze for a month) although I was severely tempted to have a wee celebration last night after that absolute hosing of the huns. 😃 Long way to go but we look very good at the moment.

Buzzing for Tuesday and the galacticos at Celtic Park, whatever happens we’ll have a right good go at it hopefully 👍

16 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Definitely. The league is never won after 6 games, but they're already 5 points clear at the top, unbeaten, +24 goal difference - already it's starting to look like the scene is set.

If Ange can get Celtic out of their Champions League group - and it's very doable - they're going to have a hell of a job keeping him if serious offers come in from down south or Europe.

42 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

the seeth from parkhead if Leicester sack Brendan and appoint Ange 😂😂😂

🤭

6 hours ago, dan cake said:

He’s managed at a World Cup and won the league in 3 different countries, the jury is in as far as I’m concerned. The teams that might fancy him don’t play in the champions league (Villa,Leicester,Everton) good results would obviously enhance his reputation tho

Hes managed Australia, the Australian, JApanese and Scottish league.I guess you could call that climbing the ladder 

1 hour ago, dj mick said:

you are an absolute fucking tool are ye no? both yer teams pumped this week aye? or is it 3 teams now?

You just gave him the reaction he was looking for m8! 😂 Ignore the wee gimp 👍

Edited by slasher

So the TV deal vote came an went, rangers didn't vote. Doncaster wants the deal to go through without rangers vote. 

According to the sun rangers want an apology for the cinch debacle and compensation for legal costs. I'd take this prt with a pinch of salt because its from the Sun.

45 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So the TV deal vote came an went, rangers didn't vote. Doncaster wants the deal to go through without rangers vote. 

According to the sun rangers want an apology for the cinch debacle and compensation for legal costs. I'd take this prt with a pinch of salt because its from the Sun.

I know it's the sun, however I think you are underestimating the pettyness and vindictive nature of the Rangers board.

They are the people, remember.

44 minutes ago, stocky said:

I know it's the sun, however I think you are underestimating the pettyness and vindictive nature of the Rangers board.

They are the people, remember.

Time will tell I guess, I posted about this last week and I had though or hoped rangers were the only club taking a stance against he shit TV deal.