Season 22/23 - Page 108 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

It's must have need nerve racking for the hearts fans. The stats make it look like backs to the wall for them.

Sky got what they wanted, lots of celtic goals

Hibs looked really threatening for rest of 1st half after Cochrane was sent off. They never really did much in the 2nd although they did hit the post.

One thing ive noticed about Shankland this season is his hold up play and general in game intelligence has come on leaps and bounds.

Yet again disgraceful scenes on and off the pitch in the Embra derby. 
i wonder when the Scottish Government will announce a summit to discuss the shocking behaviour that surrounds this fixture 🤔

13 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Hibs looked really threatening for rest of 1st half after Cochrane was sent off. They never really did much in the 2nd although they did hit the post.

One thing ive noticed about Shankland this season is his hold up play and general in game intelligence has come on leaps and bounds.

When we bought him I thought we were getting a penalty box poacher. That's obviously part of his game, but the rest of his game is significantly better than I thought it would be.

The league table doesn't lie.  The top four are where they should be over the course of the season.  Utd probably deserve to go down but sometimes that can be a good thing.  Their fans will still follow them and get to new grounds.  I think the Rangers fans enjoyed being down the leagues.  Act of defiance probably.  Anyway, of to Edinburgh for a visit to my Jambo pal.  He will be happy.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Massive respect to Aberdeen for the Guard of Honour yesterday.. Touch of class from them... 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I would rather they didn't do it. 

8 hours ago, slasher said:

Yet again disgraceful scenes on and off the pitch in the Embra derby. 
i wonder when the Scottish Government will announce a summit to discuss the shocking behaviour that surrounds this fixture 🤔

What happened off the pitch slasher? I saw the handbags on the pitch

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I would rather they didn't do it. 

Well that is your right VA, and I respect it. All I'm saying is it was a touch of class from your football club. I would be fine with it if Celtic did it, only not for rangers.. Trip the bastards, gonnae give them penalties anyway...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well that is your right VA, and I respect it. All I'm saying is it was a touch of class from your football club. I would be fine with it if Celtic did it, only not for rangers.. Trip the bastards, gonnae give them penalties anyway...

And that's exactly why aberdeen shouldn't do it. Celtic wouldn't do it if it was rangers winning the league and vice versa so why should the other clubs respect either side of the old firm?

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And that's exactly why aberdeen shouldn't do it. Celtic wouldn't do it if it was rangers winning the league and vice versa so why should the other clubs respect either side of the old firm?

Big difference between Celtic doing it for Aberdeen and doing it for sevco. Come on.. 

46 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Big difference between Celtic doing it for Aberdeen and doing it for sevco. Come on.. 

If you're talking about class and respect there should be no difference. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Massive respect to Aberdeen for the Guard of Honour yesterday.. Touch of class from them... 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Shame it continued for the following 90+ minutes 🫣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh there is. You must be on the wind up.. Anyhoo, no more from me on this topic.. Enjoy the day...

I'm not on the wind up. Other than yourself there's nobody who would disagree with me on this

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Real Madrid were the 1st team to post their congratulations to Barca when they won the league this year.

The behaviour and attitudes of both sides of the old firm and their supporters towards each other is beyond pathetic and goes way beyond football rivalry. 

Im not a fan of the guard of honour but if you cant do it for everybody then you shouldnt accept it from anybody.

Sorry to see United go down but they can’t have any complaints, not good for the league though. The balance could be partially redressed if Thistle can see off the teuchters next week, so fingers crossed for that 🤞🏻 Jags fans must be reasonably confident the form they have been in.

The funniest thing to happen this weekend was they Hibby cunts bawsing it again after being handed a golden opportunity. Absolutely hilarious! 😂