Season 22/23 - Page 100 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, just temporarily got wound up by a sheep shagger.. My bad.. All good ya fuckin muppet..

That reaction was more than a little wound up and completely uncalled for.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

D Ross will be loving the massive over the top brit fest. Its almost like he and brother Beaton got to choose which game they wanted to do this weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or maybe the team fae ibrox picked them.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed but at the same time Ramy let's himself down by posting pictures of himself giving a statue the bird. I'd expect it from a child in the green brigade not a fully man on the verge of retiring.

Fuck all wrong with that. 

I did the same thing at the weekend in Carrickfergus at a statue of King Billy!

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fuck all wrong with that. 

I did the same thing at the weekend in Carrickfergus at a statue of King Billy!

I disagree

I would expect it of a child not a fully grown adult.

45 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I disagree

I would expect it of a child not a fully grown adult.

I had a thing with my digital alarm clock where, if I looked and the display read 17.07 I had to give it the finger, if it was 13.14 I would do a thumbs up. I had lots of other strange touching OCD-esque stuff. I don't now. 😀

Actually, when I'm really nervous they start to reappear. Last minutes of a Scotland game, I'm up to all sorts.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

TBF you and Ramy spend plenty of time on here acting like kids. 

It's not a one way street that's for sure!

🤣🤣🤣

That's really funny for a grown man who sticks his middle finger up at a statue.

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣

That's really funny for a grown man who sticks his middle finger up at a statue.

Just for once be nice to someone on here.  It's not that difficult.  

21 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣

You seem awfy angry all the time. 

If Ramy annoys you so much, put him on ignore and spare the rest of us reading you both bitching at each other like primary school weans. 

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If Ramy annoys you so much, put him on ignore and spare the rest of us reading you both bitching at each other like primary school weans. 

He seems like a very angry person.  Ramy comes on here and generally likes a laugh.  I have never seen that VA guy ever saying anything positive.  

Just now, SamP said:

He seems like a very angry person.  Ramy comes on here and generally likes a laugh.  I have never seen that VA guy ever saying anything positive.  

Maybe I should marry him.  He has the nature of my ex wife.  No sense of humour.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Angry?, I was laughing when you posted

I'd say the people who are angry are those who feel the need to stick their fingers up at statues 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

On 5/4/2023 at 10:08 AM, vanderark14 said:

Angry?, I was laughing when you posted

I'd say the people who are angry are those who feel the need to stick their fingers up at statues 🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty sure he did it as a joke. 

I did it with the King Billy one for a joke and sent it to my hun mate for a laugh. 

Try and not take everything so seriously. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm pretty sure he did it as a joke. 

I did it with the King Billy one for a joke and sent it to my hun mate for a laugh. 

Try and not take everything so seriously. 

Iv been sending my jambo mate one of these every time I’m in the high street for as long as cameras on phones have existed, never gets boring (well not for me) I sometimes get random tourists to help out with more fingers 

IMG_3519.jpeg

50 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Iv been sending my jambo mate one of these every time I’m in the high street for as long as cameras on phones have existed, never gets boring (well not for me) I sometimes get random tourists to help out with more fingers 

IMG_3519.jpeg

Pathetic and the mind of a child.

On 5/3/2023 at 6:51 AM, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣

I dinnae really give a flyin fuck what you think. Next time I drive by that cow I will give it the same with my right hand !! Yae Ken 1314 VA??? Enjoy yir tea n crumpets in front of the telly the morra...

20230505_090320.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dinnae really give a flyin fuck what you think. Next time I drive by that cow I will give it the same with my right hand !! Yae Ken 1314 VA??? Enjoy yir tea n crumpets in front of the telly the morra...

20230505_090320.jpg

Sigh.  Tattoos make you hard.  In your mind.