Season 22/23 - Page 87 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports News just done a report on Kevin McNaughton. Good to see him  smiling again, now coaching in Dundee. He really was in a dark place with no recollection of making some really disturbing tweets. No plans for life after football took its toll. When you're young you think 5 or 6 years down the line is a lifetime. Thought most clubs had things in place to advert this nowadays. 

On 3/18/2023 at 11:28 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The SFA do not want the Celtic Supporters celebrating at Ibroke after the split as we all know the league will be won. The sevconians can't handle it.. The VAR issue? I was just being cheeky as I still believe the Rangers get more favors than any other club in the league. They have still yet to concede a penalty and their have been many calls go their way.. Maybe I am paranoid, It's just the way I see it VA. Enjoy your match with Hearts today..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊🙂

You clearly missed VAR awarding a penalty to Thistle at Ibrox last month then.

(And no, I couldn't believe it either).

55 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Can't see Robertson getting another gig in Scotland after that assessment 🤣

The chairman is just as guilty because anyone with more than one brain cell knew Robertson was going to fail. 

Is that ex Aberdeen and Rangers Davie Robertson?  I thought he was still out in India.

50 minutes ago, slasher said:

Queens Park looking like they might just bottle it in the run in after a home defeat tonight. Dundee and Ayr closing in and the dark blues have a game in hand 🤔

Bottling it is the way to go in the Championship.

As the Jags did tonight.

Dundee are utter toilet, and Ayr are too reliant on Akinyemi. Neither of those will go up.

QP have done the hard yards now, which I expect will see them through.............just.

11 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Bottling it is the way to go in the Championship.

As the Jags did tonight.

Dundee are utter toilet, and Ayr are too reliant on Akinyemi. Neither of those will go up.

QP have done the hard yards now, which I expect will see them through.............just.

Dundee looked a bit powder puff when I saw them at Hamilton a few weeks ago but I’ve been quite impressed when I’ve seen Ayr. However I would agree QP have looked the best team and bow to your greater knowledge Barney. 👍

Good half time segment about Accies early 90s on BBC Alba, interviews with Paul McDonald, Andy Millen, Gary Clark and Scott Struthers 

On 3/25/2023 at 10:41 AM, slasher said:

Dundee looked a bit powder puff when I saw them at Hamilton a few weeks ago but I’ve been quite impressed when I’ve seen Ayr. However I would agree QP have looked the best team and bow to your greater knowledge Barney. 👍

Haha! Dundee sorting that right oot today!

The chasing pack closing in on QP as they fall apart. Looks like it might get interesting again with Thistle in the hunt now as well 👍

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Haha! Dundee sorting that right oot today!

The chasing pack closing in on QP as they fall apart. Looks like it might get interesting again with Thistle in the hunt now as well 👍

Thistle v Queens Park on Friday night on BBC Scotland. Havent taken a point off them this season but feel this could be the match.

5 hours ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Thistle v Queens Park on Friday night on BBC Scotland. Havent taken a point off them this season but feel this could be the match.

I’ve been to a few Championship matches since Christmas. To be honest sometimes the banter has been better than the game by far but that looks like a game with a lot on it now. I’ll definitely try and get over to Firhill (been too long) on Friday, failing that I’ll catch it on the telly 👍

1 hour ago, slasher said:

I’ve been to a few Championship matches since Christmas. To be honest sometimes the banter has been better than the game by far but that looks like a game with a lot on it now. I’ll definitely try and get over to Firhill (been too long) on Friday, failing that I’ll catch it on the telly 👍

Fingers crossed for a home win and a decent game for you👍