Season 22/23 - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/29/2023 at 4:38 AM, slasher said:

By any metric you care to use Rangers are refereed differently.

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off in domestic football?

When was the last time a Rangers player was sent off at Ibrox in domestic football?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty against Rangers?

When was the last time the opposition were awarded a penalty at Ibrox against Rangers?

Which other teams have been awarded 4 penalties in one match? The amount of cheap penalties awarded to Rangers is prolific.

I can’t remember if it’s you or one of the other huns on here who is involved with refereeing. If it is you, you will be aware of how many of them are Rangers fans. Rangers fans should not be refereeing Rangers games. It does not mean that they can’t referee Celtic games but they should absolutely not be refereeing their own team. That was a point conceded by a couple of Rangers fans on here previously. If it causes a problem for the derby game import one as several other countries do.

The fact that Scottish football continues to accept the status quo is incredible. Todays ref Collum didn’t officiate a Rangers game for months after giving a decision against them and the 8 point complaint that followed.

Why? Because he called out sectarian singing (by both sides)? Because he’s taken an open minded view of allegations of refereeing bias?

Not every journalist needs to be toeing the Ibrox party line. Fuck that!

Is there a Canadian plumber staying at your hoose with access to your laptop?

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Another goldson handball yesterday. Does he have something on the refs?

Careful VA! 
The huns on here will have you certified as a lunatic and you’ll end up in a padded cell………just across the hall from Ramy 😂

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Careful VA! 
The huns on here will have you certified as a lunatic and you’ll end up in a padded cell………just across the hall from Ramy 😂

I'd say some and not just the huns already have me in that padded cell. 🤣

15 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Aberdeen really need to win this weekend . Can’t see them taking much from the three games after this weekend. 

We've got the 5 teams below us plus Hearts & Livi at home before the split - if we're nearer the bottom than we are now by then I'll be worried!!

Speaking of being near the bottom I see Hearts are as close to bottom as they are to 2nd now, Scottish fitba eh??!

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Queens Park v Ayr Friday. That should be some contest... Keeping an eye on the Championship as my next door neighbor is Partick Thistle daft !!!

Partick Thistle Daft?  I thought they were called Partick Thistle Nil.  Listen Ramy, keep your personality and stay true to it.  Don't be put off by a couple of posters on here who want the two of us to fuck off.  That is the limit of their own personality.  So stand on.

18 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

Speaking of being near the bottom I see Hearts are as close to bottom as they are to 2nd now, Scottish fitba eh??!

And we're playing like it too, haven't played well in some time. 

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Queens Park v Ayr Friday. That should be some contest... Keeping an eye on the Championship as my next door neighbor is Partick Thistle daft !!!

Enjoyed watching the game (on TV). Good win for Queens Park after the disappointment of being ejected from the cup. Leanne Dempster was on beforehand saying they were ahead of schedule in terms of returning to the top flight of Scottish football.

18 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Don't get too over excited. This is the worst Motherwell team I can remember and I've seen some amount of shite Motherwell teams.

To be fair, aberdeen have just had one their worst runs in their history. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

To be fair, aberdeen have just had one their worst runs in their history. 

They've stopped presenting a Man of the Match award at Fir Park. It's been replaced with The Least Shite Performance Award. St Johnstone have won more games at Fir Park than Motherwell this season.