Season 22/23 - Page 75 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

4-0 down hertz at ht acceptable, lose to Darvel acceptable, lose to the Hibernians get sacked. We are now a benchmark for shiteness ☹️

Support your team when they are needing it.  I think that's what a supporter is called.  I am putting money in to the Rovers.  Not to make money.  Just because I am a supporter.  IMO that's a difference between a fan and a supporter.  I support my local junior teams as well.  You get some on here who don't even live in Scotland who are just fans and don't contribute anything to their so called clubs.  Just have nasty views and ....... well.  If the football shoe fits.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Penalty to rangers.... Shocker !!

It's a conspiracy you know.  On another note the Dons fans should only be paying half price for a ticket.  That is them all leaving again.  Maybe Goodwin won't be back for the 2nd half as well.

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

But, but, we are paranoid !! Hunbelievable man !!!

Get your MSP to bring it up this week in our parliament  Oh I forgot, you don't have an MSP.  I know you won't understand what that means but giggle it. 

3 minutes ago, daviebee said:

I thought Goodwin would be a goner on Tuesday morning, but fck me if he survives this he must have some pretty good incriminating photographs.

I'm at work and just seen the final score. For the sake of the club and the fans, he has to go, all jokes aside...

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Clark sent off but played the ball (I know 😗) and then Jack not sent off despite ref asked to go to monitor 😂

I mean, all factual and both correct decisions.  Unless you're not a fan of the rules?

If I was a Saintee I'd be more furious at how that was a penalty to us.