Season 22/23 - Page 67 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

VAR is only an aid to help referees with human decisions.  Every football fan will read in to what they see on video replays and can come up with a different view.  Football is a beautiful game.  The old days when you went out on a Saturday night and argued with each other about fouls, offsides etc.  were great.  It's still great now but we live in a different world.  The only club here greeting as usual are the victims.  It's an injustice you know!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, SamP said:

VAR is only an aid to help referees with human decisions.  Every football fan will read in to what they see on video replays and can come up with a different view.  Football is a beautiful game.  The old days when you went out on a Saturday night and argued with each other about fouls, offsides etc.  were great.  It's still great now but we live in a different world.  The only club here greeting as usual are the victims.  It's an injustice you know!

The only injustice is you breathing oxygen !!!

This match this aft should be interesting. Both shite, both not in the same class as Celtic, both sets of fans shite, and will be moaning as usual. I know for a fact VAR FC will get help from Corrupt referree FC, it happens every week. We play 11 vs 15 every week, and the SFA still can't stop us. One thing for sure, European refs need brought in for the next  Celtic v sevco, it has to happen. Just because we are winning the league still does not make it right for VAR to try and fuck us every week.. See whomever in the final !!!🖕🖕

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This match this aft should be interesting. Both shite, both not in the same class as Celtic, both sets of fans shite, and will be moaning as usual. I know for a fact VAR FC will get help from Corrupt referree FC, it happens every week. We play 11 vs 15 every week, and the SFA still can't stop us. One thing for sure, European refs need brought in for the next  Celtic v sevco, it has to happen. Just because we are winning the league still does not make it right for VAR to try and fuck us every week.. See whomever in the final !!!🖕🖕

The meditation working ok?  Did you watch the Rangers v Victims game 2 weeks ago?  Only one team deserved to win that one kid.  And it wasn't Victims FC.  You forget meditation and get medication. See if that would work better.  No, forget that.  You are paranoid enough!!!

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Even when celtic get away with a penalty shout they're still the victims 🤣🤣

I thought Giak was lucky. I even sais so yesterday if you read my posts. Still won't change the fact we get fucked over by VAR and the Scottish refs more than any other club !! FACT !!!

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Shouldn't indulge these Celtic twats, but the SFA conspiracy to stop them winning things is really working well isn't it. The most offended people ever, they dont have a braincell between them.

You can see the oracle scratching his heid and thinking 'what's a brain cell?'

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Shouldn't indulge these Celtic twats, but the SFA conspiracy to stop them winning things is really working well isn't it. The most offended people ever, they dont have a braincell between them.

Oh, look who it is. So everyone else can comment on Celtic, but I'm supposed to keep quiet cuz wee Kumnio sais so !!  Fuck off ya twat.. It's a messageboard..