Season 22/23 - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you work for VAR Industries?

31 minutes ago, slasher said:

From reasoned argument to lunacy in 15 minutes 😂

Buckie or coke? 

From IFAB:-

it is a handball offence if a player:

• scores in the opponents’ goal:
    • directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental

518532C1-FF97-4A65-B697-42FE0196D487.jpe

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm, what time does scecsavers open over there?? THATS HIS FUCKIN CHEST !!

Spot on Ramy.

Cunts deserve all they get anyway after bringing back ‘Star Jumps Boy’ Lafferty.

How sweet his rehabilitation from being a bigot includes an assist for the Celtic and being subbed at half time 😂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm, what time does scecsavers open over there?? THATS HIS FUCKIN CHEST !!

His left arm is literally touching the ball there. And it has to go right through it to get to the goal.

Absolute brain fart from Lafferty to attempt that clearance, but that's the law and it should've been a free kick to Killie.

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Spot on Ramy.

Cunts deserve all they get anyway after bringing back ‘Star Jumps Boy’ Lafferty.

How sweet his rehabilitation from being a bigot includes an assist for the Celtic and being subbed at half time 😂

I know mate. I laughed ma fuckin arse off at the big bigot !! 🤣🖕

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Absolute shite to be honest. They don't know how to handle big Ange and will try anything to hide the truth. Big Ange is spot on and the Pundits know it.. He is miles ahead of these idiots that write this pish to sell papers. VAR is fucked, and they know it....

Unsurprisingly you missed the point.

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As usual, your first comment is a pop at me or Celtic. Do us all a favor and fuck off for good ya dick !!

Good to see your sticking to your new years promise and not rising to the bait on here ramy. You're a changed man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know mate. I laughed ma fuckin arse off at the big bigot !! 🤣🖕

Ha ha.  The ironic post of 2023 so far.  The big bigot.  When the self proclaimed 'Big' man and self confessed  bigot calls someone else that.  Well...... No need for an explanation really.

44 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

It’s a clear handball for Celtics first goal. I understand Slasher thinks VAR can make a moral decision based on Lafferty's off the field conduct but that’s not how VAR works. 

No no no big ange says VaR is against ra sellick so away ye go we yer sensible posts

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No no no big ange says VaR is against ra sellick so away ye go we yer sensible posts

VA I know you don't like me anyway.  But I hope Rangers win today to give the victims a game in the final.  If I thought Aberdeen would then I would be supporting them.  Getting a firestick this morning for first time so will watch the game.  At least it should be two teams who will play and not blame any conspiracies if they get a decision against them.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Ha ha.  The ironic post of 2023 so far.  The big bigot.  When the self proclaimed 'Big' man and self confessed  bigot calls someone else that.  Well...... No need for an explanation really.

The cunt was caught on camera calling a young Celtic supporter  "fenian bastard". How fucking thick are you? Speaking of bigots !!! If the shoe fits ya daft drunken cunt !

Ewan Murray again...

"It had seemed inevitable that Lafferty would play a key role in proceedings. This marked the Northern Irishman’s first appearance since the serving of a 10-game ban for a sectarian comment delivered in a nightclub. It represents the irony of ironies, of course, that the Celtic support who berated Lafferty here did so with sectarian language of their own. It is also puzzling that such garbage from the stands week upon week goes without punishment from the very same authorities who brought Lafferty to task. Scottish football does a fine job of pretending to be interested in offensive behaviour."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/14/celtic-kilmarnock-scottish-league-cup-semi-final-match-report

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well to be honest, don't really care who wins the other semi, they are both shit , and we will pump whomever we get in the final. Just try and behave yourselves if that is humanly possible... In saying that. 3-2 to the Sheep in Extra Time....

That's the spirit.  Telling other fans to behave from the UEFA record holders for being fined in the last ten years for fan behaviour.  My my.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

VA I know you don't like me anyway.  But I hope Rangers win today to give the victims a game in the final.  If I thought Aberdeen would then I would be supporting them.  Getting a firestick this morning for first time so will watch the game.  At least it should be two teams who will play and not blame any conspiracies if they get a decision against them.

I really don't care what you have to say

1 minute ago, slasher said:

The last time we got an alleged decision in our favour (Kyogo goal vs Hearts) huns went on about it for months, this is gonnae be the same isn’t it?

No it’s not.

It merely illustrates the circus after the Goldson  incident was completely overstated. Including well known journalists doing podcasts with a CelticUnderground host about Beaton drinking in Rangers pubs  No such media attention today. 

40 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

No it’s not.

It merely illustrates the circus after the Goldson  incident was completely overstated. Including well known journalists doing podcasts with a CelticUnderground host about Beaton drinking in Rangers pubs  No such media attention today. 

Correct.  But the victims cannot change their minds.  Never.  It's in their DNA.  Imagine being a ref at a victims game nowadays.  Every single decision against them is the fault of the masons, the SFA, MFI.  Always blaming.  And will forever.  Hope Rangers or Aberdeen get a dodgy penalty in the Final and rub it right up them.

If anything, the Kilmarnock penalty is an even more blatant and obvious error by the official than Maeda or Goldsons respective hand balls - there's no dubiety over it at all.

I don't think the ball hits Maeda's arm/hand, but there's not been a good enough video clip to prove either way. It falls in to the Goldson category of it being inconclusive and would benefit the person who's had the advantage of it.