Season 22/23 - Page 58 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, SamP said:

If that includes me as well Killie then so be it.  I won't be threatened on here by a school bully.  Or wished harm on by another.  I will leave the threats to everyone else from yer man.

Do us all a favour and just leave the board.  
Take all of your numerous identities and leave us in peace 🙏🙏🙏

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Do us all a favour and just leave the board.  
Take all of your numerous identities and leave us in peace 🙏🙏🙏

Maybe right.  Better to leave the board without ever threatening people on here or making things up.  Facts are chiels that dinna whing.  

54 minutes ago, SamP said:

Yes it is.  But won't be bullied off here either.

Don't play the victim. Your contributions are embarrassing. Not that that's reason enough for you to go, but your raison d'etre seems to be winding up one poster, and also being a dick.

9 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Don't play the victim. Your contributions are embarrassing. Not that that's reason enough for you to go, but your raison d'etre seems to be winding up one poster, and also being a dick.

I don't play the victim.  That's a matter for other supporters.  Not me.  Being threatened and hoping I have a heart attack?  Not for me.  Most football supporters can be dicks and am one at times too.  No threats here and no name calling.  

27 minutes ago, SamP said:

I don't play the victim.  That's a matter for other supporters.  Not me.  Being threatened and hoping I have a heart attack?  Not for me.  Most football supporters can be dicks and am one at times too.  No threats here and no name calling.  

I'll come back on one last time (have no desire to engage further with such a vile individual).

At no point did I threaten you (unless you think I've got the power to dish out heart attacks (if only)). You on the other hand think it's fair play to use child abuse as a stick to poke others with - you're a disgrace, nothing more nothing less.

The end

2 minutes ago, village idiot said:

I'll come back on one last time (have no desire to engage further with such a vile individual).

At no point did I threaten you (unless you think I've got the power to dish out heart attacks (if only)). You on the other hand think it's fair play to use child abuse as a stick to poke others with - you're a disgrace, nothing more nothing less.

The end

Ok.  Enough said.  

For some reason i had it in my mind that the OF game on Monday was at Celtic Park on Sunday and i was ready to lump on a Celtic goal fest on the handicap

Now i find out that it's Monday and at Ibrox which has put my gas at a peep

26 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

For some reason i had it in my mind that the OF game on Monday was at Celtic Park on Sunday and i was ready to lump on a Celtic goal fest on the handicap

Now i find out that it's Monday and at Ibrox which has put my gas at a peep

Sevco have to go for it, a draw is basically a loss. They will get opened up and Celtic will punish them. Ange will not sit back for a draw, he will attack.  I still can't see a gabbing. Think Celtic will win by 2. If Celtic get an early goal though, it could get ugly, and the crowd will quickly turn on Beale.. The season is on the line, should be interesting to say the least.. 3-1 Celtic for me..

May I say, on this Hogmanay, I wish all the petty squabbling, personal insults and never-ending bickering between posters on here can be left in 2022 and we move forward with a more dynamic and well rounded football discussion forum in 2023.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, just asking for a line to be drawn in the sand as the calendar flips to a new year. There's plenty for us football fans to debate and discuss without going down the undesirable paths of insults, threats or whatever else has been spouted here in the past.

We can all do better, let's aim to do so in 2023.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year when it arrives.

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

May I say, on this Hogmanay, I wish all the petty squabbling, personal insults and never-ending bickering between posters on here can be left in 2022 and we move forward with a more dynamic and well rounded football discussion forum in 2023.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, just asking for a line to be drawn in the sand as the calendar flips to a new year. There's plenty for us football fans to debate and discuss without going down the undesirable paths of insults, threats or whatever else has been spouted here in the past.

We can all do better, let's aim to do so in 2023.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year when it arrives.

Cheers.

Top post mate. Totally agree. Happy New Year pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sevco have to go for it, a draw is basically a loss. They will get opened up and Celtic will punish them. Ange will not sit back for a draw, he will attack.  I still can't see a gabbing. Think Celtic will win by 2. If Celtic get an early goal though, it could get ugly, and the crowd will quickly turn on Beale.. The season is on the line, should be interesting to say the least.. 3-1 Celtic for me..

Not very often this happens but agree with every word here. Apart from maybe turning on Beale. The players maybe but not the manager. 

Was a little bit sceptical of new year on tv tonight.  But if anyone is watching BBC1  the lassie is doing a brilliant job.  Happy New Year to everyone when it comes.  We wouldn't be Scottish if we didn't fall out time to time.  But we are Scottish and we will always have Scotland and it's load.

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

66 lives tragically lost, but still some utter scumbags can’t keep their mouths shut for 60 seconds. 

Fucking cretins, then the retaliation from the home cretins shows why absolutely no one likes any of them.  

It was fully expected

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Of course, but as usual, it’s swept under the carpet by all fans, media, clubs etc etc as it’s derby day and bigotry/hatred are actively encouraged for the day. 

Totally agree.