Season 22/23 - Page 53 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

COYBIG !! Time to flex our muscles !! 💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

No comment on the 20 odd court cases in papers today against a club like no other (how correct is that) then?  Nah, better just blanking it out I think.  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SamP said:

No comment on the 20 odd court cases in papers today against a club like no other (how correct is that) then?  Nah, better just blanking it out I think.  

This is a football thread, stop trying to stir shit up and worry about your club,or clubs, seeing there is 2 of you you annoying cunt !!

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is a football thread, stop trying to stir shit up and worry about your club,or clubs, seeing there is 2 of you you annoying cunt !!

My apologies.  Must be making it up when you stated that SEVCO were corrupt.  On a football thread.  Oh no it wasn't a mistake.  Just seen it.  But you are not to blame.  You must have put yourself in one of your wee trances again.  Sorry, meditation.

16 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Give it a rest mate. 

Ok.  Just responding to a guy who puts your club down at every turn.  555 pages in this 'football' section on Rangers financial crisis and misgivings.  But no one is allowed to mention................  Ok.  I will stick to following the story in the newspapers.  

Remember the "clear and obvious error" thing with VAR. Just saying. Obviously that is widely open to interpretation and will differ from match to match depending on who is the VAR.

Until fitba is fully refereed by automation (definitely heading that way at the highest level) there will still be errors made - different interpretations of the same decision.

Also in Scotland - look at the abilities of our officials. 

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Just about to donate my weekly tenner to Ladbrokes.  None up so far this season.  Shows how much I know about fitba.

It's been an awful season for coupons and the bookies clearly tightening their belts with some pretty mean prices. Thankfully the World Cup was a bit more profitable.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

It's been an awful season for coupons and the bookies clearly tightening their belts with some pretty mean prices. Thankfully the World Cup was a bit more profitable.

I thought I had a chance with the WC Och Aye.  Drew Brasil in the sweep then decided it was an omen so put £50 on them to win it.  Hopeless!!!  Never bet £50 in my life but my way of thinking was that it would be my only bet for 4 weeks.  Oh, and Brasil were hopeless!

The entire SPFL, or just the Premiership? How was he measuring it - or did he just throw in "pound-for-pound" and then follow it up with his opinion?

What if a League 2 club with 100 season ticket holders takes 50 fans to every away fixture? - including the far away ones - then that's 50% of their season ticket base. Surely that out pound-for-pounds a few thousand out of 15,000 or so.

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is my dog. His name is Wallace. I can assure you, I have never harmed my Wallace or given him a wank as you say. I have no idea why you would say such a thing. Maybe you could seek some professional help? 

20221126_084119.jpg

You mean that you disagree on saying people have sexual relations with animals?

Quite ironic really. 

You dog wanker 👍🏽

9 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

The entire SPFL, or just the Premiership? How was he measuring it - or did he just throw in "pound-for-pound" and then follow it up with his opinion?

What if a League 2 club with 100 season ticket holders takes 50 fans to every away fixture? - including the far away ones - then that's 50% of their season ticket base. Surely that out pound-for-pounds a few thousand out of 15,000 or so.

Oh. that is far too deep for me.  I think he meant in the top flight but would need to ask him!

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You mean that you disagree on saying people have sexual relations with animals?

Quite ironic really. 

You dog wanker 👍🏽

You have just proven once again who needs to grow up on this board. I simply replied to a disrespectful comment from someone who continually abuses me with a respectful reply, then you, as usual have to add insult to it. Really sad and immature to be honest. Merry Christmas DD....

I believe a hell of a lot of Aberdeen fans don't travel from Aberdeen.

They grew up there , supported the team as weans and moved to central belt for work.

They live in central belt now, support Aberdeen and go to 'local' away games.

1 minute ago, stocky said:

I believe a hell of a lot of Aberdeen fans don't travel from Aberdeen.

They grew up there , supported the team as weans and moved to central belt for work.

They live in central belt now, support Aberdeen and go to 'local' away games.

I know 3 Aberdeen fans in my village, very close to paisley,who are at game today.