Season 22/23 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, even in crisis and on the brink of sacking their manager(?), Rangers are well clear of 3rd.

If Aberdeen are to claim the coveted "best of the rest" trophy this year they'll need to avoid the World Cup and spend every day teaching defenders what to do when the other team have the ball, otherwise we'll be picking up precious few points in December!

I find Rangers and Hearts fans the worst when it comes to wanting to sack the manager.  For some reason I get a Hearts thread on my FB.  Normally I would delete it but it's such a laugh.  At the weekend the Jambos were full of praise for Neilson.  After last night they all want him sacked again.  It fair cheers me up.  The rangers fans are as bad.  GVB  will have bought himself some time I think.

39 minutes ago, SamP said:

I find Rangers and Hearts fans the worst when it comes to wanting to sack the manager.  For some reason I get a Hearts thread on my FB.  Normally I would delete it but it's such a laugh.  At the weekend the Jambos were full of praise for Neilson.  After last night they all want him sacked again.  It fair cheers me up.  The rangers fans are as bad.  GVB  will have bought himself some time I think.

And ra cellic fans for always being the victims.

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

And ra cellic fans for always being the victims.

The Oracle is a typical example.  VAR has been designed specifically to make decisions against the victims, that was always going to be the case.  Before it was simply the referees all being in the masons.  Now it is a protestant computer with mason judges.  You couldn't make it up.

4 hours ago, SamP said:

I never said that I didn't support a football team.  Going this Saturday where we are at home.  I will watch games involving any Scottish club.  Last night the Rangers/Hearts game was only one on Hesgoal as far as I could see or I wouldve watched the St Johnstone game.  Will it be strange to watch games at the world cup when none are my team.  Regarding the TA forum I got sickened over the years with Scotland.  Will always love my country and team keep hoping I will regain that feeling.  Hope that answers a lot but I can understand where you are coming from.

No need to watch the WC, go and watch a local league game, be that Juniors or amateur Sat/Sun/Midweek games. This is what I do down here in the nether regions of the south.

Edited by Clootie Dumpling

4 minutes ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

No need to watch the WC, go and watch a local league game, be that Juniors or amateur Sat/Sun/Midweek games. This is what I do down here in the nether regions of the south.

Going to watch my junior team on Saturday.  Not excited by the WC but will end up watching a few games.  Especially when it comes nearer to the Final.

1 minute ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

I don't like it, not used in my leagues but it is causing loads of discussions on referee evenings. Which can get quite heated like some threads on here :):)

I think overall the good will outweigh the bad.  But refereing?  You have my appreciation.  I did it once in my life when I was younger and still playing Junior.  I went to see an amateur game with two local clubs.  The ref never turned up and somehow I was asked to do it. Never ever again.  When they weren't fighting I was trying to watch the ball.  Who got the blame? Me.  So my hat is doffed to you guys.

42 minutes ago, SamP said:

I think overall the good will outweigh the bad.  But refereing?  You have my appreciation.  I did it once in my life when I was younger and still playing Junior.  I went to see an amateur game with two local clubs.  The ref never turned up and somehow I was asked to do it. Never ever again.  When they weren't fighting I was trying to watch the ball.  Who got the blame? Me.  So my hat is doffed to you guys.

That's my Sun games ha ha.

29 minutes ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

That's my Sun games ha ha.

Two questions for you.  Is your name Dumpling after what the players call you?  And secondly the Oracle will be interested if you are a mason.  LOL.  Only kidding.  There was a junior team I played against and they were sponsored by Mmumbs Dumplings.  The name was on their shirts.  Always had a wee chuckle at that.

12 minutes ago, SamP said:

Two questions for you.  Is your name Dumpling after what the players call you?  And secondly the Oracle will be interested if you are a mason.  LOL.  Only kidding.  There was a junior team I played against and they were sponsored by Mmumbs Dumplings.  The name was on their shirts.  Always had a wee chuckle at that.

I've been called worse :)  not a mason either.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Rolling Hills used to tell this story time after time on here. You should just have come back with the Hills screen name, unless it was banned or caped or something.

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Rolling Hills used to tell this story time after time on here. You should just have come back with the Hills screen name, unless it was banned or caped or something.

It's quite sad to see someone go to such great lengths to have another account on here. He needs some help

6 hours ago, SamP said:

The Oracle is a typical example.  VAR has been designed specifically to make decisions against the victims, that was always going to be the case.  Before it was simply the referees all being in the masons.  Now it is a protestant computer with mason judges.  You couldn't make it up.

You continually bring me into your conversations, or ramblings. Rolling Hills was famous for that. Your not fooling anyone Davey. Like VA said, it really is pathetic that you have another username. I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but atleast I have never pretended to be someone else and try insult the intelligence of members of this board. So why don't you just fuck off back to the Glenlivet and give us all peace ya annoying cunt !! 

17 hours ago, SamP said:

You believe what you like.  

I will. I mean what made you decide to return after a long period away? Was it just too much not being able to bicker with Big Ramy round the clock and across the time zones? Or did you feel that the board was in danger of turning into a barren wasteland without your input? Please, enlighten us RH.