Season 22/23 - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There was a pretty straight forward red card ignored by VAR also tonight I feel, very strange.

12 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Our away form is shocking, one goal scored all season.

Definitely haven't strengthened properly for the Premier, although there are injury problems. The break can't come soon enough 🙁

Just had a look at post WC fixtures there and yous could really be doing with beating the Hibby cunts at the weekend 🤔

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Our away form is shocking, one goal scored all season.

Definitely haven't strengthened properly for the Premier, although there are injury problems. The break can't come soon enough 🙁

Worst I've seen us this season. Form has fallen off a cliff after 5 unbeaten and beating Utd to get into a semi-final.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Killie gubbed and now bottom 😟

Could be a while til that changes.

Woeful stuff I switched off after first half.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not if your in front. I don't agree with it. One team could have 1 Var check in the 90, the other could have 5. It's an advantage to the team who are behind. I don't agree with it..

It's not to do with the teams, surley you're taking the piss?

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Its not a disgrace, a ch disgrace is what's happening in Ukraine. This a minor inconvenience as celtic romp to another title.

As I said I'll wait till I see another angle hopefully on highlights later

Strange that you are going to watch a Celtic/Motherwell game when you don't support either team.

4 hours ago, SamP said:

Strange that you are going to watch a Celtic/Motherwell game when you don't support either team.

It's not strange to watch highlights of football. It is strange,in fact it's fucking borderline mental to tell people you only support scotland a dont support a club team yet you watch one particular team quite often and you mostly post on the non TA forum 

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not if your in front. I don't agree with it. One team could have 1 Var check in the 90, the other could have 5. It's an advantage to the team who are behind. I don't agree with it..

Unless your team is behind ?

Surprised there hasn't been more chat on Celtic's second goal. Motherwell player goes to take a quick throw in, ball deflects of a Celtic player who is off the pitch (so before the ball has re-entered play) and deflects directly to a Celtic player who then carries it about 30 yards and plays the pass for the goal scorer.  I can imagine the reaction here if that had been the other way round! 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Surprised there hasn't been more chat on Celtic's second goal. Motherwell player goes to take a quick throw in, ball deflects of a Celtic player who is off the pitch (so before the ball has re-entered play) and deflects directly to a Celtic player who then carries it about 30 yards and plays the pass for the goal scorer.  I can imagine the reaction here if that had been the other way round! 

Its been brought up on Sky.. No mention of our dissalowed goal and the VAR angle they showed 30 yards away.. Cheatin bastards..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It looked very tight, I have to admit.. 

So can you accept that mistakes get made and not everything is people cheating or bias against Celtic?  In my view that should have been a retaken throw every day of the week.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

So can you accept that mistakes get made and not everything is people cheating or bias against Celtic?  In my view that should have been a retaken throw every day of the week.

No, we are getting fucked. One questionable shy does not make up for all the blown calls that have gone against us. It's a conspiracy. Ramy has spoken. It's all over Celtic talk sites..lol

I can see why that goal was called offisde. The Motherwell defender was standing upright on the line in the photo whilst the celtic attacker is leaning forward over the line, its still not 100% conclusive but I can see why it was called offside. 

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It's not strange to watch highlights of football. It is strange,in fact it's fucking borderline mental to tell people you only support scotland a dont support a club team yet you watch one particular team quite often and you mostly post on the non TA forum 

I never said that I didn't support a football team.  Going this Saturday where we are at home.  I will watch games involving any Scottish club.  Last night the Rangers/Hearts game was only one on Hesgoal as far as I could see or I wouldve watched the St Johnstone game.  Will it be strange to watch games at the world cup when none are my team.  Regarding the TA forum I got sickened over the years with Scotland.  Will always love my country and team keep hoping I will regain that feeling.  Hope that answers a lot but I can understand where you are coming from.

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I can see why that goal was called offisde. The Motherwell defender was standing upright on the line in the photo whilst the celtic attacker is leaning forward over the line, its still not 100% conclusive but I can see why it was called offside. 

Stop being so sensible, it’s all a conspiracy don’t ya know.

Just now, Jersey Jim said:

Stop being so sensible, it’s all a conspiracy don’t ya know.

I only post on a couple of forums nowadays, both are mixed support and not affiliated to one club and on both its only celtic fans with a hardon for VAR that's despite them romping the league so far🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, SamP said:

I never said that I didn't support a football team.  Going this Saturday where we are at home.  I will watch games involving any Scottish club.  Last night the Rangers/Hearts game was only one on Hesgoal as far as I could see or I wouldve watched the St Johnstone game.  

I watched the whole St Mirren v St Johnstone game on Hesgoal, all of the SPL games were shown on it last night. 

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I watched the whole St Mirren v St Johnstone game on Hesgoal, all of the SPL games were shown on it last night. 

I am not lying Jim.  When I went on to Hesgoal the only Scottish game I could see was from Ibrox. Then under it some foreign games.  I should have scrolled down further cause I would have watched that game.  I put the BBC Scotland update on for scores and updates and watch a game if it's on,  My Saturday afternoons with a coupon on, how sad.  But going to see my local team this week.  A pie and bovril at half time to look forward to.

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said: