Season 22/23 - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Strange that you like to watch games involving rangers but you don't support them

I'm willing to bet the goal was offside 

Not even close this one !! I will agree when VAR is correct, but this is disgraceful. Every match now it goes against us.  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Is there another angle, that's not as conclusive as you've made out

Funny thing, they showed the proper angle for Motherwells check, but not for ours because we were a yard onside. It's a disgrace. I have no complaints with the MW goal, it was inches, but ours was never offside. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Funny thing, they showed the proper angle for Motherwells check, but not for ours because we were a yard onside. It's a disgrace. I have no complaints with the MW goal, it was inches, but ours was never offside. 

Its not a disgrace, a disgrace is what's happening in Ukraine. This a minor inconvenience as celtic romp to another title.

As I said I'll wait till I see another angle hopefully on highlights later

Just now, Toepoke said:

Same applies. If the ref spends an age looking at the telly after 80 minutes you're wanting that time added on surely?

Not if your in front. I don't agree with it. One team could have 1 Var check in the 90, the other could have 5. It's an advantage to the team who are behind. I don't agree with it..

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Its not a disgrace, a disgrace is what's happening in Ukraine. This a minor inconvenience as celtic romp to another title.

As I said I'll wait till I see another angle hopefully on highlights later

Oh please, leave Ukraine out of it really??? If it was Aberdeen who had the goal chalked off you'd be doing your nut in.. It's not an inconvenience, it's the fuckin rules !!!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not if your in front. I don't agree with it. One team could have 1 Var check in the 90, the other could have 5. It's an advantage to the team who are behind. I don't agree with it..

VAR checks aren't allocated to teams. If the ball is out of play the time gets added on, whether it's injuries, substitutions or VAR checks.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Is there another angle, that's not as conclusive as you've made out

I dunno if it was offside or not but if it had stood you’re talking goal of the season material, the build up play from Kyogo was sensational!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh please, leave Ukraine out of it really??? If it was Aberdeen who had the goal chalked off you'd be doing your nut in.. It's not an inconvenience, it's the fuckin rules !!!

I think your missing the point I was making.

My days of doing my nut in over the spfl are done.

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

The most eye catching result of the night is the Arabs thrashing of Killie. I think Mr. Humpers confident prediction that Killie would comfortably stay up might be off the mark.

Our away form is shocking, one goal scored all season.

Definitely haven't strengthened properly for the Premier, although there are injury problems. The break can't come soon enough 🙁