Season 22/23 - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Probably will need some disasters at the World Cup to highlight the need for change.

As I've said before, other than incidents like Luis Suarez on the goal line or Richard Gough with the sprinkler, handball should be an indirect free kick or nothing at all.

Great post !! Simple. Free kick. No bullshit. All this fuckin controversy. Here's the other bit TP. It's slows the tempo of the game down. Do you really need 6 minutes to check VAR, then you consult the ref? It's a joke man. I'm all for VAR, ie Thierry Henry, but be consistent, it's not fuckin rocket science....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I'm in favour of VAR too but common sense needs to be applied. Minutes shouldn't be getting taken up reviewing marginal calls, clear and obvious or GTF.

I don't mind it, if the right decision is made I'm happy with it.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading I  the daily record some not so nice chants aimed at Gio after today's result. I kinda like Gio, seems a decent bloke but the rest is funny as fuck. Long may it continue.. I don't drink, so that's me away for  7up.🤣🤣🤣

With the 7 dwarfs I take it?

34 minutes ago, SamP said:

With the 7 dwarfs I take it?

I will give you this one moment of fame and reply to this. Folk on here know me, know what to expect, I'm somewhat predictable at times, but I have been on this board well over 15 years. You on the other hand, are an annoying attention seeking cunt, looking for a response. Why don't you just enjoy your victory over sevco today, and stop making a complete fud of yourself. Nobody cares that you troll me. I know alot more about you than you think. Now fuck off and geez peace. Thank you..

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will give you this one moment of fame and reply to this. Folk on here know me, know what to expect, I'm somewhat predictable at times, but I have been on this board well over 15 years. You on the other hand, are an annoying attention seeking cunt, looking for a response. Why don't you just enjoy your victory over sevco today, and stop making a complete fud of yourself. Nobody cares that you troll me. I know alot more about you than you think. Now fuck off and geez peace. Thank you..

Oh no.  Did you find me on twitter like you found Kumnio?  It's creepy when someone is checking up on you.  Damn Twitter.

On 11/5/2022 at 2:58 PM, Redz said:

VAR has corrected more fuck ups than created issues, and that's a good thing - Needs to be slicker though - I think it was you who mentioned having VAR make the decision rather than asking the referee to look at it again on a monitor? Whoever it was, I agree, and it speeds things up - Also, if it takes more than 1 minute it's not a clear and obvious mistake, and it should revert to the original decision - Duk's last night for example

Won't matter how much money you throw at our refs in this goldfish bowl - Fukin awful - However, I can 'understand' why you would want that 😉

I know it’s some sort of dig but can you explain the last sentence?

Edited by slasher

13 minutes ago, SamP said:

A boring game by two boring teams.

Strange that you like to watch games involving rangers but you don't support them

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

VAR is a fuckin disgrace. Onside by a mile, and not given. Celtic punished every fuckin match by these biased cunts. 

I'm willing to bet the goal was offside