Season 22/23 - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

See above for the reasons Aberdeen moved their game, can't comment on the reason Killie and Livi was moved

Livi made the request to allow more time to prepare for their game with Aberdeen on Tuesday, and Killie agreed for similar reasons. 

Tannadice on Wednesday could be absolutely massive now 😬

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, slasher said:

It’s not one mistake though is it? It’s umpteen, many of which have affected results and we’re only a couple of weeks in. Why not invest the £1m+ this is costing in making the refs better, more professional and therefore more accountable. What we’ve done here equates to handing the keys of a fuckin Tesla to a bunch of 5 year olds!

VAR has corrected more fuck ups than created issues, and that's a good thing - Needs to be slicker though - I think it was you who mentioned having VAR make the decision rather than asking the referee to look at it again on a monitor? Whoever it was, I agree, and it speeds things up - Also, if it takes more than 1 minute it's not a clear and obvious mistake, and it should revert to the original decision - Duk's last night for example

Won't matter how much money you throw at our refs in this goldfish bowl - Fukin awful - However, I can 'understand' why you would want that 😉

Celtic cunts on twitter going mental over a correct refereeing decision, is comical. Why don't Tims try to understand why to was given, nah, its all a conspiracy to stop them winning. I mean they've only won the league a million times, imagine what they would do if they weren't cheated every week.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Celtic cunts on twitter going mental over a correct refereeing decision, is comical. Why don't Tims try to understand why to was given, nah, its all a conspiracy to stop them winning. I mean they've only won the league a million times, imagine what they would do if they weren't cheated every week.

It's actually unbelievable.  It's all a masonic conspiracy when they lose a goal.  I have no time for Rangers but they don't whine like that lot.  Rangers fans in my experience blame their own players and manager when things go wrong.  Not a bloody referee.

5 minutes ago, SamP said:

It's actually unbelievable.  It's all a masonic conspiracy when they lose a goal.  I have no time for Rangers but they don't whine like that lot.  Rangers fans in my experience blame their own players and manager when things go wrong.  Not a bloody referee.

So yir hied is up kumnios arse now !! Stand on kid !!

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Blah, blah, blah !!!

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Boooooooooooooooooooom.  GIRFUY 🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪👍🇮🇪

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Boooooooooooooooooooom.  GIRFUY 🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪👍🇮🇪

Get what up me, I don't give a flying fuck if you score against Utd. You seem to be confused again you blithering idiot.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really, you were just going on about "Celtic cunts" on Twitter wee man..

Acht, keep yer balaclava on min.  You stalk people from here on Twitter as well now though.  Time you were back to work so away and get your shovel.  Those sewers won't clean themselves.

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really, you were just going on about "Celtic cunts" on Twitter wee man..

Please commit TAMB suicide and fuck off again. You are an imbecile, a moron of a man who shouldn't be allowed outside a padded cell. 

The brass neck of a midget to call anyone wee man is astonishing. Youre the definition of wee, in every context.

7 minutes ago, SamP said:

Acht, keep yer balaclava on min.  You stalk people from here on Twitter as well now though.  Time you were back to work so away and get your shovel.  Those sewers won't clean themselves.

I don't even have a Twitter account you troll.. Also, I am a Water Distribution Operator, something way above your level of intelligence, 36 years. Now run along and shove yir square hied up someone else's arse....

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Please commit TAMB suicide and fuck off again. You are an imbecile, a moron of a man who shouldn't be allowed outside a padded cell. 

The brass neck of a midget to call anyone wee man is astonishing. Youre the definition of wee, in every context.

Uh oh, maybe you should have a look at my meditation thread on Off Topic, sounds like you need a lie down. Funny how things come around full circle. I have said nothing that warrants a suspension or banning, calm as a cucumber. If you can't handle the heat, step out the kitchen..

67'

On his hand.  That shows the level of intellect above all.  A schoolkid wouldn't make a mistake like that.  The very a fact that a half grown man would get one is beyond reason for most of us that belong to the human race.  But not to the Oracle!!

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

No matter how many times he’s told, he’s absolutely convinced you’re a Utd fan 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No matter how many times he’s told, he’s absolutely convinced you’re a Utd fan 😂😂😂

In his defence, at least he remembers which team he supports. For a man of his standards, he is doing well. Quite possibly the thickest fucker ever to post on here.

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

In his defence, at least he remembers which team he supports. For a man of his standards, he is doing well. Quite possibly the thickest fucker ever to post on here.

His next post will be about how you’re my wee pal and we’re ganging up on him in our “kleek” 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't even have a Twitter account you troll.. Also, I am a Water Distribution Operator, something way above your level of intelligence, 36 years. Now run along and shove yir square hied up someone else's arse....

An operator??  my goodness that is interesting stuff.  And 36 years without a promotion tae.  You surely are the Oracle.  I am retired now and used to employ operators and drivers by the dozen.  Kid.