Season 22/23 - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why don't you grow up and not ruin a good topic. Nobody cares that you think I'm an oracle. Try to stay on the topic, and give everyone peace...

I was on topic.  You posted a made up story and I asked you to back it up.  You couldn't so that one is put to bed.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Goodwins ban is a joke. You cant go around blatantly calling another teams player a cheat on TV but its got to be right at the low end of indiscretions. Ok, part of his ban is related to previous misconduct but a 2 game ban would have been more than enough.

They really have made a rod for their own back with Lafferty situation now. If he gets anything less than 10 games it sends out the totally wrong message and unfortunetly what is inevitable is fans of the OF now trying to find / illicit similar behaviour and then the stage is set. On one hand it might be the best thing to happen to west coast of Scotland if several OF players started getting 10 game bans.

SFA could then grow a pair and start handing out fines ,partial and full stadium closures for the sectarian songs sung at every single OF game.

Correct, but no one has the bottle to stand up to them in Scotland. 

47 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, but no one has the bottle to stand up to them in Scotland. 

They are just too big DD.  What chance other clubs standing up to them?  We just need to deal with it.  When Dons and Utd were the best the money wasn't so much of a great divide.  But no harm in the clubs standing up to them better.

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Celtic score the winner 6 minutes into injury time v st johnstone

After St Johnstone equalised 4 minutes into injury time.

Big debate on Sportsound now about whether the Saintees celebrations cost them the result. 

Our game management is non existent. Fun to watch at times for others I’m sure but sometimes you just need to win 1-0 and see it out. Bernabei at least looked the part today, that’s the only plus other than 3 points!

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

Our game management is non existent. Fun to watch at times for others I’m sure but sometimes you just need to win 1-0 and see it out. Bernabei at least looked the part today, that’s the only plus other than 3 points!

I was in the shops with Mrs.Ramy watching on ma phone when Gio scored, she wussnae to happy.. I went a wee bit overboard.. Call security..🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm just in fae peelin the tatties.. whit wiz the final result?

Ffs Ramy, 4000 sheepworriers have already had their Saturday night wasted, no need to rub salt in the wounds 😂

What kind of budget do the Arabs have? 🤔

48 minutes ago, slasher said:

Ffs Ramy, 4000 sheepworriers have already had their Saturday night wasted, no need to rub salt in the wounds 😂

What kind of budget do the Arabs have? 🤔

Ignore him, decent posters like you and I will come in after a defeat and say it how it is, it’s absolutely no coincidence he hasn’t posted since Celtic got horsed on Wednesday. 

Probably a smaller budget than us, but they had fight and determination today, that’s what won the game, not stylish football. 

38 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ignore him, decent posters like you and I will come in after a defeat and say it how it is, it’s absolutely no coincidence he hasn’t posted since Celtic got horsed on Wednesday. 

Probably a smaller budget than us, but they had fight and determination today, that’s what won the game, not stylish football. 

Uh oh, sore one aye? After a defeat, you must post a lot then pal..

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you the polis? 

Not at all, just a regular poster that will appear after a win, draw or loss. 

But notice that cunts like you only appear after wins, trying to big your team uo like it’s a big deal after beating St J, but nowhere to be seen or heard after a defeat. 

No worries see your wife was embarrassed after you scored in the last minute, the whole family must be mortified that they’re related to a bigoted cunt like you, but that’s the way your children believe this country is, you’re a fucking disgrace as a “90 minute bigot” I really hope your grandchildren don’t het the same hate poured upon them as you have ruined your families live with. 

Scum will always be scum, now go fuck yourself you little bigot cunt 👍🏽

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

But notice that cunts like you only appear after wins, trying to big your team uo like it’s a big deal after beating St J, but nowhere to be seen or heard after a defeat. 

No worries see your wife was embarrassed after you scored in the last minute, the whole family must be mortified that they’re related to a bigoted cunt like you, but that’s the way your children believe this country is, you’re a fucking disgrace as a “90 minute bigot” I really hope your grandchildren don’t het the same hate poured upon them as you have ruined your families live with. 

Lay off the alcohol ya fuckin drunk. Spouting pure pish and embarrassing yourself as usual ya sheepshaggin  Brit cunt...  Now away and report me, show us all yor big baws behind that keyboard, but make sure you pull yir head out the Mods arse first... Bahahahaha...🖕

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

One more thing, learn how to spell, and try and use proper grammer ya fuckin dyslexic prick....🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪