Season 22/23 - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Killie had a chance to take a real stance against sectarianism but they shat it IMO. 

Aye, piss poor. Surely he’s breached his contract? Bringing the club into disrepute etc. Unfortunately many people in this country don’t see sectarianism as a “real” problem 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Killie had a chance to take a real stance against sectarianism but they shat it IMO. 

Seem to remember Stevie Clarke spoke up against bigotry when he was at killie, they must huv become more tolerant of it since he left 🤯

13 minutes ago, bonzo said:

85583e882320cdabfe81624456704a5b.jpg

Never a truer thing said  Your wee quote.  I love that song.  An

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🖕🖕🖕🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

20220830_115951.jpg

Expand  

85583e882320cdabfe81624456704a5b.jpg

Let the Scots be a nation proud of their heritage

with an eye to the future and a heart to forgive

and let us be rid of those bigots and fools

who will not let Scotland live and let live

yone that is bigoted let them go elsewhere.

20 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As a Killie fan we need him playing, and they probably can't afford to pay him off and quite honestly I don't care what he does or says in his own time.

It goes on at Ibrox and Parkhead every week and nothing is done. The faux outrage that a player has been caught saying it is mad. 

We all know who and what Kyle Lafferty is. He's not the first and won't be the last in Scottish football.

It doesn't make it right and I'm not condoneing it, but there are much worse things going on in the world.

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

As a Killie fan we need him playing, and they probably can't afford to pay him off and quite honestly I don't care what he does or says in his own time.

It goes on at Ibrox and Parkhead every week and nothing is done. The faux outrage that a player has been caught saying it is mad. 

We all know who and what Kyle Lafferty is. He's not the first and won't be the last in Scottish football.

It doesn't make it right and I'm not condoneing it, but there are much worse things going on in the world.

It's ok because there's worse things going on and you need him playing. That's the very definition of condoning it.

3 hours ago, Kirk said:

Goodwillie is available on a free if you don’t mind what players do or say in their own time, I’d imagine most Catholics that support or work at your club will have a different stance. Maybe you should show them some support?

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Goodwillie is available on a free if you don’t mind what players do or say in their own time, I’d imagine most Catholics that support or work at your club will have a different stance. Maybe you should show them some support?

Goodwillie is innocent

7 hours ago, Kirk said:

Wow !!!! "Kyle, we know you just called a young Celtic fan a fenian bastard, but that's ok, we need you on the pitch today". That really sais it all. Let's just sweep it under the carpet !!!  Pathetic reply Kirk...