Season 22/23 - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh you did ya tit !! I'm away now to watch Scotland pump the Irish..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Enjoy the game Ramy as hopefully I will as well.  At least RH used the term kid and no any sweary words lol!!!  C'mon Scotland.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, SamP said:

Enjoy the game Ramy as hopefully I will as well.  At least RH used the term kid and no any sweary words lol!!!  C'mon Scotland.

No, just a lot of borderline illiterate tedious ramblings and a few thinly veiled sectarian jokes and references thrown in.

18 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

No, just a lot of borderline illiterate tedious ramblings and a few thinly veiled sectarian jokes and references thrown in.

I wasn't a fan of RH but in my recollection he wasn't sectarian.  But only he can answer that.

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

There was some fantastic Celt vs. Celt action on Kerrydale Street last night 😂

Nothing surprises me regarding old firm fans in that respect.  I went back awhile ago to my home town.  One of my best friends (rangers fan) said he was Scotland.  He had to whisper it to me but a guy overheard it and full scale debate happened.  I have Celtic pals who hardly ever missed a Scotland game.  And some that would only support Ireland.  What a country!!!

Kyle Lafferty should be dropped by Killie. Disgusting behavior. I watched the video, it makes me sick these footballers who are supposed to be role models, professionals, highly paid, to resort to bigoted sectarian behavior to a young man just wanting a photo. This needs dealt with severely.. Calling a young man a "fenian", fuckin scumbag !!!

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kyle Lafferty should be dropped by Killie. Disgusting behavior. I watched the video, it makes me sick these footballers who are supposed to be role models, professionals, highly paid, to resort to bigoted sectarian behavior to a young man just wanting a photo. This needs dealt with severely.. Calling a young man a "fenian", fuckin scumbag !!!

Ramy.  He will never work in Scottish Football again.  I would bet my bottom dollar he will be sacked this week.  Sacked for stupity I might add.  Some end to a decent footballers career.

17 minutes ago, SamP said:

Unlike the RH fellow I won't share my personal stuff on here Jim.  Good try though!!

I’m from Paisley, live in Jersey and support St Mirren. ( and my names Jim 😂 )

99% of folk on here would have no issue saying where there from and who they support.

Big Red Flag there fella.

You’ve obviously got something to hide. 

Anyway welcome back. 

2 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I’m from Paisley, live in Jersey and support St Mirren. ( and my names Jim 😂 )

99% of folk on here would have no issue saying where there from and who they support.

Big Red Flag there fella.

You’ve obviously got something to hide. 

Anyway welcome back. 

In my recollection there are only 3 people on here in last couple of years that have posted their personal details.  RH, Ramy and McTeeko.  The last one being sound of mind.  I am from Argyll and name is Sam.  

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Man is a troll Jim. Ignore the fud...

I have worked out a solution for your troubles Ramy.  You can get wee round shaped skin coloured plasters now.  Then get a crayon from your set and put the apostrophe in front of the 6.  Simple.

13 minutes ago, SamP said:

I have worked out a solution for your troubles Ramy.  You can get wee round shaped skin coloured plasters now.  Then get a crayon from your set and put the apostrophe in front of the 6.  Simple.

Or you could just let folk know who you really are and stop the shite patter ya fuckin tramp !!