Season 22/23 - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sorry wankstain, I do not drink, have not for almost 7 month. 

It was an analogy Ramy.  I don't care whether you are a bigot or not.  I know plenty on both sides.  Thanks for my new handle though.  I have finally made it on the TAMB.  Big Ramy has a name for me.

39 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What took you so long?

I've been sitting back enjoying football, enjoying life.....occasionally popping into the TAMB to discuss football and laugh my tits off at you making yet another cunt of yourself🤣🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've been sitting back enjoying football, enjoying life.....occasionally popping into the TAMB to discuss football and laugh my tits off at you making yet another cunt of yourself🤣🤣🤣

I see you and DD not on here very often now.  What happened to the guy Parklife?  Good posters.

40 minutes ago, SamP said:

I see you and DD not on here very often now.  What happened to the guy Parklife?  Good posters.

Parklife posts not an again but no often. He posts a lot on a dons forum. 

I don;t post as often on this part of the board, theres no point. Any discussion is soon fucked by the same person over and over again.

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don;t post as often on this part of the board, theres no point. Any discussion is soon fucked by the same person over and over again.

Cheers.  A pity though.  Only ever tried Pie and Bovril but didn't like it much.

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I am going to get a tatoo on my hands next week.  Seemingly it makes you look tough.  Seriously though, that guy has a wife and family and is middle aged.  It was a very stupid thing to even do.  And then post it so so proudly.  He probably still doesn't realise it is spelt wrongly.  The laddie has no brain and shouldn't affect good posters.  Just watching the Scotland Switzerland game from Euro...........  Think it was 96' lol.

35 minutes ago, SamP said:

I am going to get a tatoo on my hands next week.  Seemingly it makes you look tough.  Seriously though, that guy has a wife and family and is middle aged.  It was a very stupid thing to even do.  And then post it so so proudly.  He probably still doesn't realise it is spelt wrongly.  The laddie has no brain and shouldn't affect good posters.  Just watching the Scotland Switzerland game from Euro...........  Think it was 96' lol.

Ok Colin....🖕

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok Colin....🖕

Wankstain is my new name remember.  Sitting getting ready for the game tonight.  Can you do me a favour Ramy?  Put a pic up of your tattoo again.  I told my mates and they don't believe me that someone could be as daft.   Please please.  

40 minutes ago, SamP said:

I am going to get a tatoo on my hands next week.  Seemingly it makes you look tough.  Seriously though, that guy has a wife and family and is middle aged.  It was a very stupid thing to even do.  And then post it so so proudly.  He probably still doesn't realise it is spelt wrongly.  The laddie has no brain and shouldn't affect good posters. What is a  Just watching the Scotland Switzerland game from Euro...........  Think it was 96' lol.

What is a tatoo? Speaking of spelling ya fuckin eedjit !!

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What is a tatoo? Speaking of spelling ya fuckin eedjit !!

I know, never had one.   But if I was to I would not get 67 feet on it.  Still makes me chuckle.  It's one of those things that a wee 17 year old would get on a stag weekend to Ibiza.  Anyone on here can post for me?  I need to copy and save it for when I am feeling down.  Mates still don't believe me someone at your age can be as thick.  You must be going through a middle age thing.  Normal folk would go out and buy a Harley Davidson etc.  But no big bad Ramy lol.

1 minute ago, SamP said:

I know who you are referring to VA.  But no.  Don't know what happened to him either.

Oh aye, it's just a coincidence that you register not long after RH dissappears......and head straight for Ramy and ask about parklife 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh aye, it's just a coincidence that you register not long after RH dissappears......and head straight for Ramy and ask about parklife 

If that's what you think then that is what you think.  No point in arguing about it.

30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Remember his shite patter ?

"Haha kid. Now that is funny kid. So much bigotry about my beloved Rangers on here. Stand on"

Pass the fecking cyanide capsules over ...

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Remember his shite patter ?

"Haha kid. Now that is funny kid. So much bigotry about my beloved Rangers on here. Stand on"

Pass the fecking cyanide capsules over ...

I do remember his crap patter with the kid thing.  I don't care for either of the OF.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I never headed for Ramy.  It was the latest conversation here.  I simply said to him that I wasn't bothered if he was a bigot or not as it doesn't bother me.  In his reply he called me a wankstain.  I asked about you DD and Parklife as a genuine question as you were all on here a lot but not now.  If I remember right RH had to put his personal details up as he was getting accused of being someone else.  I won't be doing that.  Not my style or care enough.  Hope he makes a comeback if he still checks here.  That would be funny.

2 hours ago, SamP said:

If that's what you think then that is what you think.  No point in arguing about it.

No you're definitely not RH

10 minutes ago, SamP said:

I never headed for Ramy.  It was the latest conversation here.  I simply said to him that I wasn't bothered if he was a bigot or not as it doesn't bother me.  In his reply he called me a wankstain.  I asked about you DD and Parklife as a genuine question as you were all on here a lot but not now.  If I remember right RH had to put his personal details up as he was getting accused of being someone else.  I won't be doing that.  Not my style or care enough.  Hope he makes a comeback if he still checks here.  That would be funny.

20 minutes ago, SamP said:

Oh you did ya tit !! I'm away now to watch Scotland pump the Irish..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿