Season 22/23 - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Gotcha, so you’re allowed to be a bigot, but he’s not. 

It’s taken a few years to clear up, but this gives 100% the confirmation we’ve all known, as long as it’s Celtic mi fed bigotry, it’s ok, anything against Celtic isn’t. 

Couldn’t make it up, once a bigot, always a bigot 👍🏽

He won’t understand what you mean, it was a statement against rangers, so that’s allowed apparently 😂😂

See I'm still in that empty heid of yours.. How am I a bigot numbnuts?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

See I'm still in that empty heid of yours.. How am I a bigot numbnuts?

You openly and repeatedly admitted to calling referees “orange bastards” (or something very similar to that) when watching the game in a pub. When I told you that was bigoted behaviour you tried to justify it by saying it was OK as you only spoke like that in the pub with your pals. It wasn’t that long ago and we had a pretty heated discussion about it over a few days so if you don’t remember it you might want to get your noggin checked. Either that or you’ve got selective memory. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

You openly and repeatedly admitted to calling referees “orange bastards” (or something very similar to that) when watching the game in a pub. When I told you that was bigoted behaviour you tried to justify it by saying it was OK as you only spoke like that in the pub with your pals. It wasn’t that long ago and we had a pretty heated discussion about it over a few days so if you don’t remember it you might want to get your noggin checked. Either that or you’ve got selective memory. 

I for one absolutely remember it. Thinks it is ok to be a bigot when watching Celtic on TV in Canada or when he loses his tiny temper on here... which is every five minutes. If anyone really gave a fuck they could go find the post but who honestly does give a fuck at this point.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Who gives a flyin fuck to be honest. It's a messageboard!! You and the sheep think I'm a bigot? Ok by me.. I will still sleep comfortably with a picture of the Pope above my bed tonight..🙂🙂🙏🙏

Just now, thplinth said:

I for one absolutely remember it. Thinks it is ok to be a bigot when watching Celtic on TV in Canada or when he loses his tiny temper on here... which is every five minutes. If anyone really gave a fuck they could go find the post but who honestly does give a fuck at this point.

Then why are you posting about it ya fuckin fruitloop?

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who gives a flyin fuck to be honest. It's a messageboard!! You and the sheep think I'm a bigot? Ok by me.. I will still sleep comfortably with a picture of the Pope above my bed tonight..🙂🙂🙏🙏

So you’re not only a bigot but a hypocrite.

Edited by Fairbairn

Oh don't be dragging Putin into it you tragic cunt. 😀

I want to know more about this hilarious X-ray gallery of broken limbs this Canadian hospital has on their wall of all the people this utter fantasist claims to have broken playing football. 😀 It is Kraeigh level bullshit.

edit: actually that is very harsh on Kraeigh. 

Edited by thplinth

The bigot is about to have another meltdown. This is where the popcorn emoji was very handy in the old days. 

Gonna be another spectacular one 😂😂😂😂😂

The saddest thing is, he actually believes what he posts, he’s happy for people to be called orange bastards, but if anyone called him a fenian cunt, it would be disgraceful, bigoted, anti-celtic and disgusting. 

It’s the kids I feel sorry for, they have grown up to accept bigotry and probably think it’s ok in Scotland to talk like that, shameful really. 

32 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I want to know more about this hilarious X-ray gallery of broken limbs this Canadian hospital has on their wall of all the people this utter fantasist claims to have broken playing football. 😀 It is Kraeigh level bullshit.

Oh and as far as the football, I would snap you in two...

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

😂

It's made up nonsense to wind people up.

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The fish are certainly biting today.. I can hear the 3 of yees banging yir keyboards all the way over here in Ottawa.. Too easy lads. 🖕🇮🇪

Ah the old, I was fishing for bites. When what has really happened is you’ve been backed in to a corner and rather than own it like a man you’re trying to convince us that it was all part your plan all along like some troll mastermind. 

You’ve played the country bumpkin simpleton role on here quite well for a long time but it’s pretty clear to see you’re a snidey wee man who takes digs at others and fakes outrage for things he’s quite happy to indulge in himself. 

3 hours ago, SamP said:

An alcoholic is usually the last person to admit being one when all others around already know this.  I know people who are Rangers and Celtic fans who happily admit they are bigots.  Is this the case here?

Sorry wankstain, I do not drink, have not for almost 7 month. 

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Ah the old, I was fishing for bites. When what has really happened is you’ve been backed in to a corner and rather than own it like a man you’re trying to convince us that it was all part your plan all along like some troll mastermind. 

You’ve played the country bumpkin simpleton role on here quite well for a long time but it’s pretty clear to see you’re a snidey wee man who takes digs at others and fakes outrage for things he’s quite happy to indulge in himself. 

Whatever makes you lot happy. Life is to short to worry about a fee keyboard warriors trying to score points. I could not care less what you lot think of me.. It's the same lot all the time. It's actually quite funny to see grown men act like this on a messageboard.. Messaging eachother, it's quite sad really.. Fir the record, I do like you FB, I don't paint all rangers supporters with the same brush. We have arseholes in our support aswell.. Enjoy the match tonight..