Season 22/23 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He has always been a bigot. Hope Killie crucify him !!! No place for that anywhere...

I had a friend who was an up and coming youngster, didn't work out but he was invited at one stage to train with N. Ireland senior squad. He doesn't have a high opinion of Laverty.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:47 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is a wall in the Ottawa infirmary with pictures on the wall of all the broken limbs I am responsible for over my illustrious football career. None of the broken limbs belong to me mate !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪

That's just lies

On 9/21/2022 at 5:20 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Charlie Adam and Craig Bryson both formally retire from playing.

Adam looking at going into coaching.

Bryson was a good player at Kilmarnock and Derby. He was unfortunate to get only three caps.

Charlie Adam has had a great career and deservedly so, outstanding for Blackpool in their glory days going back to the premiership. 

Agree with Bryson probably deserved more caps than he got. Very good player at his best.

7 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

We all know he's a big fanny.

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I would actually pay good money to see Ramy walk into a Canadian pub full of big hard as nails blue collar workers and demand they turn off the ice hockey game they are all watching and put on the "Scatash Preemeership" instead.

😂 The hockey is getting turned off for nothing in Canada

59 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪. Let The People Sing !!!

I love your posts Ramy.  I was on anti-depressants until I printed out a picture of your new tattoo.  It is on my sideboard.  No need for anti-depressants any more!  

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪. Let The People Sing !!!

So let me get this right, Lafferty saying it is outrageous, Celtic saying it is acceptable?

If you don’t condemn this use of language from the stands, then you support it, which makes you one of the bigoted problems that this marvellous country faces. 

Which one is it?

Are you and Lafferty too similar for your own good, or is it unacceptable?

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So let me get this right, Lafferty saying it is outrageous, Celtic saying it is acceptable?

If you don’t condemn this use of language from the stands, then you support it, which makes you one of the bigoted problems that this marvellous country faces. 

Which one is it?

Are you and Lafferty too similar for your own good, or is it unacceptable?

Only you would start this. Grow up ya fuckin clown!! There is a difference between singing Celtic songs, and a professional so called football calling someone a "Fenian".. Maybe your thick heed cannae comprehend this...

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Liam Fox now permanently in charge at DUFC.

He's done quite well since taking over.  I see Stevie Crawford is going to be his no. 2.  Interestingly I was recently having a chat with a friend who has some insight into East Fife and said that Crawford wasn't highly rated.

Only you would start this. Grow up ya fuckin clown!! There is a difference between singing Celtic songs, and a professional so called football calling someone a "Fenian".. Maybe your thick heed cannae comprehend this...

Ramy, it wasn't that long ago you defended your right to use bigoted language in the pub watching the game.  I'm not sure you're in much of a position to take the moral high ground here.

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Ramy, it wasn't that long ago you defended your right to use bigoted language in the pub watching the game.  I'm not sure you're in much of a position to take the moral high ground here.

Ok, this is me...

Fuck the king

Fuck the queen

Fuck the crown

Fuck England

Fuck sevco...

That no a bigot.. That freedom of expression...🙂🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Gotcha, so you’re allowed to be a bigot, but he’s not. 

It’s taken a few years to clear up, but this gives 100% the confirmation we’ve all known, as long as it’s Celtic mi fed bigotry, it’s ok, anything against Celtic isn’t. 

Couldn’t make it up, once a bigot, always a bigot 👍🏽

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

He won’t understand what you mean, it was a statement against rangers, so that’s allowed apparently 😂😂

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Gotcha, so you’re allowed to be a bigot, but he’s not. 

It’s taken a few years to clear up, but this gives 100% the confirmation we’ve all known, as long as it’s Celtic mi fed bigotry, it’s ok, anything against Celtic isn’t. 

Couldn’t make it up, once a bigot, always a bigot 👍🏽

He won’t understand what you mean, it was a statement against rangers, so that’s allowed apparently 😂😂

Oh no, big bad DandyDumb called me a bigot !! LET THE PEOPLE SING !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪