Season 22/23 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I cam imagine the huns were apoplectic with rage?🤣

Looks like there’s been a miracle at ibrox, guy fae Rangers tv raging about Arabs singing about the late queen during the staunch fest, apparently his hearings been restored after years of nae hearing the the vile song’s & bigotry sung at every Rangers game 🤫🤫🤫

BCEB330F-2820-418C-A8FE-5E4A6A4D4BE1.png

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I cant get the song out of my head After watching the twitter video of the United fans singing lizzies in a box

I was the same last Friday after I saw a video of Shamrock Rovers fans singing the same ditty.

I wonder if it might get another airing in the south side of Glasgow a week today....🤔

2 hours ago, scotlad said:

I was the same last Friday after I saw a video of Shamrock Rovers fans singing the same ditty.

I wonder if it might get another airing in the south side of Glasgow a week today....🤔

I sincerely hope not.  It wouldn’t be good for there to be fighting amongst our own support.  No matter what you think of the monarchy an old lady has died. Singing that is obnoxious.

after today’s events all minutes silences are over in Scotland…. Rangers v Dundee Utd in 20 years time you might be getting “Luggys in a box”.

no fucking respect….   You wouldn’t get this at the rugby.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Dundee Utd have came out with the greatest statement in history and it’s caused utter meltdown. 

Twitter is wonderful 😂😂😂

BE3C86C1-3282-4515-923B-BF9B9A53909A.png

That’s almost as weak as Rangers asking their fan’s nae to gather outside ibrox during covid to celebrate winning the league then march to George square & wreck it 🤪

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Dundee Utd have came out with the greatest statement in history and it’s caused utter meltdown. 

Twitter is wonderful 😂😂😂

BE3C86C1-3282-4515-923B-BF9B9A53909A.png

It’s the absolute lack of no apology whatsoever that makes it so good 😃

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Amazing result, Celtic's first league defeat in 364 days!

You can’t win ‘em all. The most annoying thing about today is that we’ve handed the huns a bit of oxygen after a dreadful performance from them yesterday!