Season 22/23 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dirty sheep bastard!!!

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stonewall penalty !!!! Cheatin bastards !!

Oh the irony of a long distance Celtic fan accusing another team of cheating, try watching the diving fae the Celtic players, sure I heard their Japanese striker shout tora tora tora as he dived continuously today 😵💫

10 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Oh the irony of a long distance Celtic fan accusing another team of cheating, try watching the diving fae the Celtic players, sure I heard their Japanese striker shout tora tora tora as he dived continuously today 😵💫

Ahhhhh, new campaign, let the banter begin..🤣🤣👍

It’s great to be back! 😀

I thought we were a bit off in the final third otherwise it would have been 5! The sheep were decent at times and they still have pennies to spend so I think it’s safe to assume they’re going to have a better season this term.

Happy to see others step up when it’s not quite clicking. Great reaction from Greg Taylor to some competition for his place! (motm for me)

Edited by slasher

11 hours ago, slasher said:

Fuck sake, how chubby is Morelos?? 😂

Everyone tipping St Mirren for the drop I see, hopefully not. I’d like to see one f the plastic pitch brigade go, preferably Livi 🫰🏻

I actually thought he looked like he’d bulked up with muscle. 

Didn't Lee Johnson say when he was appointed Hibs manager that he wanted to pay attacking, passing football ?

Because his style of play looks a lot of long ball, Leveinesque, "don't fanny about with the ball, just boot it up ra park !" rubbish to me.

13 hours ago, slasher said:

Everyone tipping St Mirren for the drop I see, hopefully not. I’d like to see one f the plastic pitch brigade go, preferably Livi 🫰🏻

This. 👍

14 hours ago, slasher said:

Killie for me, quite like Martindale