Ban over.. Hiya..πŸ˜‰πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ban over.. Hiya..πŸ˜‰πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's me back after another ban. Must have been quiet here for a change....🀣

Welcome back Ramy, just remember that we're all on this board pretty much for the same reason, we all support different clubs and it's good to agree to disagree, just keep the heid YA FUCKN BAMPOT 🀣

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

What did you get benched for?Β 

I threatened to cave a fellow members face in after he made a disgusting remark regarding my wife... I assume that's why I ended up in the cooler. Good old Ramy, never learns...πŸ˜‰

5 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Welcome back Ramy, just remember that we're all on this board pretty much for the same reason, we all support different clubs and it's good to agree to disagree, just keep the heid YA FUCKN BAMPOT 🀣

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

It's ironic that the vast majority of twitter accounts going apeshit about Compston have things like the red hand of ulster/No surrender etc on their profile pages

The greatest tool at the hands of Unionists is sectarianism which is why the likes of Brian Spanner have been lapping it up