2022/23 new kits - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2022/23 new kits

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Looks a bit like him in fairness- Josh Tymon that is.  Big things were expected, higher rated than Robertson by Hull allegedly, but their trajectories are slightly different!

I was more meaning his reaction. To having to wear a sash!

Rangers have been linked with the boy Tymon. £5M the fee quoted. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I was more meaning his reaction. To having to wear a sash!

Rangers have been linked with the boy Tymon. £5M the fee quoted. 

Flew over my head in fairness!  Wasn't popular with his poppy stance with a section of the crowd 

Tymon would be decent for you I reckon - rapid going forward and dangerous in opposition third. Limited in defence but very much a confidence player so being up top of the league would suit him.

4 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Both Aberdeen tops are belters.

I’ve masturbated over them so many times in the last 12 hours or so, there’s simply puffs of air coming out now.

They’re just stunning and a very fitting tribute ️ to the team that will most likely be the most successful Scottish team in Europe forever.

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve masturbated over them so many times in the last 12 hours or so, there’s simply puffs of air coming out now.

They’re just stunning and a very fitting tribute ️ to the team that will most likely be the most successful Scottish team in Europe forever.

Puffs of air 🤣🤣🤣

We don't do bog standard kit photos anymore...this years looks more like some sort of fashion shoot for Vogue. Anyway, the home kit is pretty much the same as this season's:

Large

The away kit seems to be causing a bit of a stir though with some sort of 'ref look' going on. We had an all black away kit once years back which looked great, but I can't make my mind up on this one at all.

Large