Late night venues - Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Late night venues

Anyone got any suggestions for TA friendly late opening pubs or clubs? From what I've seen so far, bars seem to shut at 12. Not been to Dublin in years and the last Scotland match I was at there was one Barry Ferguson scored in and it was still the open terracing!

46 minutes ago, Chris frae Killie said:

Anyone got any suggestions for TA friendly late opening pubs or clubs? From what I've seen so far, bars seem to shut at 12. Not been to Dublin in years and the last Scotland match I was at there was one Barry Ferguson scored in and it was still the open terracing!

Not sure if they could be classed as TA friendly, but I remember Dicey’s and Copper Face Jacks being mentioned about 10 or so years ago.  A wee bit away from Temple Bar. 

Think I visited both during the nations cups games but it was midweek if I remember right. Not sure if the bouncers would be as accommodating on a weekend - some of the reviews online say that the door staff can be a pain. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

Copper Face Jacks was magic in 2000... was "services" night in there the night we played them, a lot of nurses in there... no sure I'll be allowed in there this time 😂