SSC points system - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC points system

glesgadan

As someone who has struggled in the past to get to away games it has been great that I can build up my points from home games which should make it easier for me to get tickets. 
However, I am not sure if people are able to build points by just buying tickets or do they have to attend the game. 
with the QR code scanning system at Hampden, surely it’s easy to see whether the bought tickets have actually been used? 
so why does it then take the SSC so long to update the loyalty points on the website?

last weeks game against Ukraine still has not been added.

I also find it frustrating that people try and sell Scotland end tickets on here for away games, effectively getting their money back and maintaining their points when they have not attended the game. 
is there a better way to ensure points collected have genuinely been earned?

1 minute ago, AlfieMoon said:

They used to do random collections. 

I think that’s fallen by the wayside. 

Aye, they made various attempts over the years with limited success. They have now pretty much given up even trying.  

59 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, they made various attempts over the years with limited success. They have now pretty much given up even trying.  

Surely with the QR code it’s now all done  by computer (for home games). I know it still doesn’t help those that then sell their tickets on but at least they have to make some effort.

it’s not like they have to scroll through thousands of tickets, there should be a function on their system to show SSC tickets sold AND scanned.

38 minutes ago, glesgadan said:

Surely with the QR code it’s now all done  by computer (for home games). I know it still doesn’t help those that then sell their tickets on but at least they have to make some effort.

it’s not like they have to scroll through thousands of tickets, there should be a function on their system to show SSC tickets sold AND scanned.

Don't think they will bother.