Are Wales better than us? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Are Wales better than us?

Malcolm

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never noticed any pre match hysteria about Ukraine's football team or ex Wales Internationalists saying they wanted Ukraine to win 

What Wales are doing is all we were asking Scotland to do... Have a go. They might not win, but they will go down fighting if they dont. It's making me angry all over again when i think of that half arsed disgrace we produced on Wednesday. How do you think that dullard Clarke is feeling watching this? Win or lose its the least we should have expected from our team on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

What Wales are doing is all we were asking Scotland to do... Have a go. They might not win, but they will go down fighting if they dont. It's making me angry all over again when i think of that half arsed disgrace we produced on Wednesday. How do you think that dullard Clarke is feeling watching this? Win or lose its the least we should have expected from our team on Wednesday. 

exactly how I feel.  Pissed off and angry.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Anyone else think thesaint and malcolm are at their happiest when they're raging about something? 

not raging…. I have been to the World Cup.  Pissed off, yes, I fancy another one and this was well within our grasp.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Anyone else think thesaint and malcolm are at their happiest when they're raging about something? 

Anybody that's not raging after watching that needs their f.. king head examined. As for that f. cking dullard Clarke. He should be tied to a chair and be forced to watch again and again how to commit to win a crucial game. You know what Clarke you should be ashamed. 

Well done wales they may not have a huge amount of quality , but everyone seems to know their role they have to play, unlike ourselves where we still shoehorn players in despite not having a clue what they are meant to be doing.

Anybody that's not raging after watching that needs their f.. king head examined. As for that f. cking dullard Clarke. He should be tied to a chair and be forced to watch again and again how to commit to win a crucial game. You know what Clarke you should be ashamed. 

Wales are better than us, but more importantly they went for it, got stuck in.  We stood off and let a better team play us off the park.  We were an embarrassment on Wednesday.

On paper we're better but in their head and on grass they're better.

Robertson, Tierney, McGinn, McTominay (for Allen) and Adams would all be nailed on Wales starts. Gilmour would be phasing Ramsey out and Gordon would be a shout in goal. 

Who in Wales would defo start for us- Ben Davies wouldn't be left of a three because of Tierney and Bale's running on vapour 

Scotland. Mugs to the world. 

correct.  Happy to be the cheeky chappy best fans in the world.  Here for the party.  Fuck that.  Get the boot in and in amongst them.  Make hampden a bear pit again and get in to them.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Wales off to another tournament, we're sitting at home again! Does make me wonder if the decent record we've had over the past few months is no more than a purple patch. Time will tell over these next few games

Think about it logically.

Wales have had a fair few years with the likes of Bale and Ramsay in the side when we had nothing and likes of Burley in charge. They began establishing themselves as qualifiers for tournaments in 2016 - five years before us. It is just in the last year or two that we have began blooding stars of the future and starting to build from the bottom up so it is no surprise things panned out the way they did.