To Her Majesty - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

They’re having a street party in my mum’s street, council closing the street and everything. Fucktards 😏

It was my mum’s turn to cook the family Sunday roast but we’ve switched that to ours as she doesn’t want to be anywhere near her street. A near 80 year old wifie needing to escape her own hoose ffs 😡

Oh, and the wee man’s school had a Jubilee Party on Wednesday where kids were encouraged to wear red, white and blue and enjoy Union flag themed cakes. So that was him pulled oot school that day and away through to Glasgow all day in the lead up to the Scotland game. 

 

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

Edited by Debian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

 

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

No, I’m just not really into celebrating folk who pay out to get their paedo son off the hook. 
 

What’s a ‘wean’? Is that the same as a bairn? 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Debian said:

 

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

If i had kids i would do the same. Leave politics out of schools imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

No, I’m just not really into celebrating folk who pay out to get their paedo son off the hook. 
 

What’s a ‘wean’? Is that the same as a bairn? 😕

Quite right. I would do the same if i had kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Debian said:

 

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

What an arse you are. I agree with McTeeko. If you have yir head up the queens arse, why don't you move down to engerland and wave yir wee but union jack. Celebrate with that dirty fuckin child molesting rat Andrew, who's lawsuit WAS paid by that cunt the queen herself. Now she wants bairns in Scotland to support this? Get to fuck !!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Like I said. Fuck off !!!


away you go Ramy.  All full of it when you are talking about the ‘parasitic’ monarchy,  but can’t see the hypocrisy of calling out the wealth of the Vatican which is “incalculable” but estimated at 10 trillion US dollars.

and before you make out this is some anti-Catholic or anti-Celtic thing, it’s not.  I am equally not a Monarchist.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:


away you go Ramy.  All full of it when you are talking about the ‘parasitic’ monarchy,  but can’t see the hypocrisy of calling out the wealth of the Vatican which is “incalculable” but estimated at 10 trillion US dollars.

and before you make out this is some anti-Catholic or anti-Celtic thing, it’s not.  I am equally not a Monarchist.  

Why bring it up? That's what you do. How in the name of fuck can anyone who read your post think anything different? There was no need for it, but that's what you do ya fuckin weird... You and Debian should get a flat together, you two are cut from the same cloth..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Remember having to sing it every Monday morning at assembly in primary school. I dont think I recall singing FoS once. Shocking brainwashing. 

Was FoS even written when you were at primary school?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Was FoS even written when you were at primary school?

Oooft!   😄

Was adopted as a sporting anthem in 1990 (though not until 2010 in the case of the Commonwealth Games).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Just imagine there wasnt any cable TV or Freeview

Just imagine

No wonder folk hark back to 1977 where the mindwashing was able to reach the masses without distraction

Except for those pesky Sex Pistols.

Grrrr!

4 hours ago, McTeeko said:

No, I’m just not really into celebrating folk who pay out to get their paedo son off the hook. 
 

What’s a ‘wean’? Is that the same as a bairn? 😕

Aye, it's a bairn that can speak properly.  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Was FoS even written when you were at primary school?

It was released the year I started school  which was also the year we beat the WC holders ! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an arse you are. I agree with McTeeko. If you have yir head up the queens arse, why don't you move down to engerland and wave yir wee but union jack. Celebrate with that dirty fuckin child molesting rat Andrew, who's lawsuit WAS paid by that cunt the queen herself. Now she wants bairns in Scotland to support this? Get to fuck !!!!!!

You're a Canadian plastic irishman born in Scotland.  You don't get a say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, that's what I thought. 

😂 I meant the year I started primary school , small typo 🙄  I am old enough as it is without making things worse.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Debian said:

You're a Canadian plastic irishman born in Scotland.  You don't get a say. 

Erm no. Ma Da was born in Belfast, Ramy was born in Glasgow, that makes me Scottish, not Irish ya fud..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. FTQ🖕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, dan cake said:



Think lizzies funeral might be different tho end of an era type thing, similar to when Geri left the Spice Girls           

Geri and Baby have let themselves go a bit.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. Ma Da was born in Belfast, Ramy was born in Glasgow, that makes me Scottish, not Irish ya fud..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. FTQ🖕

 

You and your wee dodgy flags have not gone unnoticed Mr Love ; )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...