To Her Majesty - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

They’re having a street party in my mum’s street, council closing the street and everything. Fucktards 😏

It was my mum’s turn to cook the family Sunday roast but we’ve switched that to ours as she doesn’t want to be anywhere near her street. A near 80 year old wifie needing to escape her own hoose ffs 😡

Oh, and the wee man’s school had a Jubilee Party on Wednesday where kids were encouraged to wear red, white and blue and enjoy Union flag themed cakes. So that was him pulled oot school that day and away through to Glasgow all day in the lead up to the Scotland game. 

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

Edited by Debian

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

You're kidding?  Surely you're not that precious.  Actually, on second thoughts, you probably did it as another ploy to get famous off your wean. 

No, I’m just not really into celebrating folk who pay out to get their paedo son off the hook. 

What’s a ‘wean’? Is that the same as a bairn? 😕

1 hour ago, Debian said:

What an arse you are. I agree with McTeeko. If you have yir head up the queens arse, why don't you move down to engerland and wave yir wee but union jack. Celebrate with that dirty fuckin child molesting rat Andrew, who's lawsuit WAS paid by that cunt the queen herself. Now she wants bairns in Scotland to support this? Get to fuck !!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Like I said. Fuck off !!!

away you go Ramy.  All full of it when you are talking about the ‘parasitic’ monarchy,  but can’t see the hypocrisy of calling out the wealth of the Vatican which is “incalculable” but estimated at 10 trillion US dollars.

and before you make out this is some anti-Catholic or anti-Celtic thing, it’s not.  I am equally not a Monarchist.  

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

away you go Ramy.  All full of it when you are talking about the ‘parasitic’ monarchy,  but can’t see the hypocrisy of calling out the wealth of the Vatican which is “incalculable” but estimated at 10 trillion US dollars.

and before you make out this is some anti-Catholic or anti-Celtic thing, it’s not.  I am equally not a Monarchist.  

Why bring it up? That's what you do. How in the name of fuck can anyone who read your post think anything different? There was no need for it, but that's what you do ya fuckin weird... You and Debian should get a flat together, you two are cut from the same cloth..

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Remember having to sing it every Monday morning at assembly in primary school. I dont think I recall singing FoS once. Shocking brainwashing. 

Was FoS even written when you were at primary school?

On 6/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Just imagine there wasnt any cable TV or Freeview

Just imagine

No wonder folk hark back to 1977 where the mindwashing was able to reach the masses without distraction

Except for those pesky Sex Pistols.

Grrrr!

4 hours ago, McTeeko said:

No, I’m just not really into celebrating folk who pay out to get their paedo son off the hook. 

What’s a ‘wean’? Is that the same as a bairn? 😕

Aye, it's a bairn that can speak properly.  😉

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an arse you are. I agree with McTeeko. If you have yir head up the queens arse, why don't you move down to engerland and wave yir wee but union jack. Celebrate with that dirty fuckin child molesting rat Andrew, who's lawsuit WAS paid by that cunt the queen herself. Now she wants bairns in Scotland to support this? Get to fuck !!!!!!

You're a Canadian plastic irishman born in Scotland.  You don't get a say. 

1 hour ago, Debian said:

You're a Canadian plastic irishman born in Scotland.  You don't get a say. 

Erm no. Ma Da was born in Belfast, Ramy was born in Glasgow, that makes me Scottish, not Irish ya fud..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. FTQ🖕

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. Ma Da was born in Belfast, Ramy was born in Glasgow, that makes me Scottish, not Irish ya fud..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. FTQ🖕

You and your wee dodgy flags have not gone unnoticed Mr Love ; )