To Her Majesty - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling she might not be around for much longer, seems to be dropping out of a lot of gigs lately.

Prince Andrew was her favourite child apparently and he is permafucked now in the eyes of the public. Her husband recently passed away. Harry and Meghan are woke twats. Prince Charles and Camilla are very dislikeable.

She must be thinking WTF...

Was in Edinburgh yesterday. Expected a full blown UJ extravaganza but was pleasantly surprised to have witnessed not one flag or jubilee party. The Royals are on their way out. Soon it will only be the Home Counties and Larkhall clinging onto this dated spectacle. 

Just imagine there wasnt any cable TV or Freeview

Just imagine

No wonder folk hark back to 1977 where the mindwashing was able to reach the masses without distraction

9 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Was in Edinburgh yesterday. Expected a full blown UJ extravaganza but was pleasantly surprised to have witnessed not one flag or jubilee party. The Royals are on their way out. Soon it will only be the Home Counties and Larkhall clinging onto this dated spectacle. 

Iv still not seen any signs of the cuntfest here in Edinburgh, very surprised given the amount of English around. 

Think lizzies funeral might be different tho end of an era type thing, similar to when Geri left the Spice Girls           

12 hours ago, dan cake said:

Iv still not seen any signs of the cuntfest here in Edinburgh, very surprised given the amount of English around. 

Think lizzies funeral might be different tho end of an era type thing, similar to when Geri left the Spice Girls           

😁

The English are probably up here to escape the fiasco. It seems record numbers of people are fleeing the UK this week. The ones whose flights haven’t been cancelled that is. 
I will most certainly be doing my best to escape when she passes away. The outpouring of faux grief will be nauseating. 

5 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

absolutely fuming my bairns were being learned GSTQ  at the school

Remember having to sing it every Monday morning at assembly in primary school. I dont think I recall singing FoS once. Shocking brainwashing. 

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

She's no ma queen. Fuck her and the rest of the parasites !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

couldnt agree more Ramy, no place for out of date, irrelevant institutions such as this.  Hoarding untold wealth while people starve and covering up abuse….   also reminds me of another institution 🤔

They’re having a street party in my mum’s street, council closing the street and everything. Fucktards 😏

It was my mum’s turn to cook the family Sunday roast but we’ve switched that to ours as she doesn’t want to be anywhere near her street. A near 80 year old wifie needing to escape her own hoose ffs 😡

Oh, and the wee man’s school had a Jubilee Party on Wednesday where kids were encouraged to wear red, white and blue and enjoy Union flag themed cakes. So that was him pulled oot school that day and away through to Glasgow all day in the lead up to the Scotland game. 

20 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

couldnt agree more Ramy, no place for out of date, irrelevant institutions such as this.  Hoarding untold wealth while people starve and covering up abuse….   also reminds me of another institution 🤔

Yes, the Church of Scotland.

15 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

They’re having a street party in my mum’s street, council closing the street and everything. Fucktards 😏

It was my mum’s turn to cook the family Sunday roast but we’ve switched that to ours as she doesn’t want to be anywhere near her street. A near 80 year old wifie needing to escape her own hoose ffs 😡

Oh, and the wee man’s school had a Jubilee Party on Wednesday where kids were encouraged to wear red, white and blue and enjoy Union flag themed cakes. So that was him pulled oot school that day and away through to Glasgow all day in the lead up to the Scotland game. 

We got a Seesaw message that the kids had planned a Jubilee luxury meal for a family of 4 at £15 a head. 

At least a third of the school come from a deprived area - sorry wee man we're not having salmon salad starter but how about 9 nuggets and cheeseburger chaser?

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Fuck off. I know exactly what you meant by this.. Why don't you stick to your own club, whomever that is for once ya tit....