v Armenia - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

v Armenia

supersub

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Will we be good enough out there in that heat .

Good question. It will be cooler when we play them as it is early evening kick-off not mid-afternoon. They looked a well-organised defensive side today and that win will give them confidence. We need to rediscover the form that saw us get results when we needed them last Autumn. 

Great result for us, hopefully Ireland can take points off a knackered Ukraine team over the next 2 games.                     7 points minimum from our games should see us in a strong position to win the group 

2 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Good question. It will be cooler when we play them as it is early evening kick-off not mid-afternoon. They looked a well-organised defensive side today and that win will give them confidence. We need to rediscover the form that saw us get results when we needed them last Autumn. 

Is our kickoff at 2000 Armenia time?

27 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Dont even start down that f.. king route pal. I can assure you hands down there would only be one winner there,and it ain't you. 

Get a life ya sad little man. 

Do you only support Scotland when they are winning? 

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

Great result for us, hopefully Ireland can take points off a knackered Ukraine team over the next 2 games.                     7 points minimum from our games should see us in a strong position to win the group 

Ukraine will take Ireland apart in both games , with what their country is going through there will be no tiredness from them. 

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

Get a life ya sad little man. 

Do you only support Scotland when they are winning? 

Little man... oh no no bubbles. You've got that one wrong.As for only supporting them when they are winning, considering our winning percentage rate what was i doing at the other probably 300 or so games? 

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

Dont even start down that f.. king route pal. I can assure you hands down there would only be one winner there,and it ain't you. 

That's one hell of a post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, thesaint said:

Little man... oh no no bubbles. You've got that one wrong.As for only supporting them when they are winning, considering our winning percentage rate what was i doing at the other probably 300 or so games? 

I notice you don’t deny being sad. 😂

The only reason I commented was for all your bluster on here about being patriotic and coming across as a huge Scotland supporter you appear to lose interest at the first sign of poor form. 

The team will need us more than ever on Wednesday. 

11 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

No great loss but what do we replace with , looked like he was towing a caravan the other night

Adams up front on his own I would imagine. It will be a different set up and a different line up (even if Dykes hadn’t withdrawn) than the one that started last Wednesday I think. 

13 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I notice you don’t deny being sad. 😂

The only reason I commented was for all your bluster on here about being patriotic and coming across as a huge Scotland supporter you appear to lose interest at the first sign of poor form. 

The team will need us more than ever on Wednesday. 

Only thing i'm sad at is that abomination on Wednesday. As for losing interest quickly, i think the fact i have been following home and away for 50 odd years kicks that particular accusation into touch.