Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23

19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic at it again with 2 more signings.. We gonnae run riot this season.. 💪💪🙂🙂

Wait, don’t Celtic “run riot” on the league essentially every season? What’s different this season?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, JECK said:

Wait, don’t Celtic “run riot” on the league essentially every season? What’s different this season?

Well according to the Sevconian institute, Ange was supposed to be gone last Christmas, and Celtic were supposed to.fold like a deck of cards, how did that work out? Now I am reading the Sevconian empire is predicting they will win the league this year. I am just merely pointing out we are gonnae rip them a new arse...... Again !!! Enjoy the day Jeck ma man..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 7/2/2022 at 11:46 PM, bonzo said:

He's probably sleeping on one

When Steven McGinn was at Watford, he opened up a local bedroom shop alongside Troy Deeney.  They were supposed to get a top of the range mattress each as their fee.   After a few months went past, no mattresses had turned up.  McGinn wasn’t overly bothered but Deeney wasn’t going to let it go and so went round with a few of his mates* to have a word, the mattresses turned up the next day.

*Deeney is no stranger to the sound of prison doors slamming shut. 

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well according to the Sevconian institute, Ange was supposed to be gone last Christmas, and Celtic were supposed to.fold like a deck of cards, how did that work out? Now I am reading the Sevconian empire is predicting they will win the league this year. I am just merely pointing out we are gonnae rip them a new arse...... Again !!! Enjoy the day Jeck ma man..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I don't know many people who didn't think celtic would win the league last year.

This Roy of the rovers back from the dead story you've created is quite funny

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't know many people who didn't think celtic would win the league last year.

This Roy of the rovers back from the dead story you've created is quite funny

You quoting me is even funnier... Toys back in the pram I see.. 

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You can tell the football season is close again as this fucking weapon starts slavering pish once more. 

You can tell the football season is close again when the trolling sheep herder returns from the fields haverin complete shite as usual with his wee pal. How many wooly jumpers did you make this term numbnuts?

50 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You can tell the football season is close again when the trolling sheep herder returns from the fields haverin complete shite as usual with his wee pal. How many wooly jumpers did you make this term numbnuts?

Is the rent for your head still the same price this season, or is there additional charges for the extra space that’s now available?

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Is the rent for your head still the same price this season, or is there additional charges for the extra space that’s now available?

Is the rent for YOUR head still the same price this season, or is there additional charges for the extra space as as I see I'm still in there....🖕

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is the rent for YOUR head still the same price this season, or is there additional charges for the extra space as as I see I'm still in there....🖕

You do know you replied with the same thing that I posted, aye?

The banter is top notch still I see 🙄

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You do know you replied with the same thing that I posted, aye?

The banter is top notch still I see 🙄

Oh dear. You really are thick. Read my post again. Maybe it's time for you to retire as I have you in my back pocket once again.. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. You really are thick. Read my post again. Maybe it's time for you to retire as I have you in my back pocket once again.. 

OK, I’ll read it again. 

You copied and pasted what I wrote, apart from you asked for a charge for additional space as you’re still there. 

I’ll try go slowly here so you can understand. 

If there was extra space, then that would mean things have left the area. 

You claimed you were still there, which would mean there was the same space, or even less than before, so it doesn’t really make sense. 

See where I’m going yet? 

You then claimed I’m the thick one here and you have me in your pocket, but you’ve successfully made a cunt of yourself again and it’s only pre season, this is gonna be another entertaining season with your bumbling nonsense. 

Thank fuck I’ve got you on block and can’t see what you post. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

OK, I’ll read it again. 

You copied and pasted what I wrote, apart from you asked for a charge for additional space as you’re still there. 

You claimed you were still there, which would mean there was the same space, or even less than before, so it doesn’t really make sense. 

See where I’m going yet? 

You then claimed I’m the thick one here and you have me in your pocket, but you’ve successfully made a cunt of yourself again and it’s only pre season, this is gonna be another entertaining season with your bumbling nonsense. 

I'm in your thick heid, so the blocking will not work ya fud. Please stop trolling me, it's gettin tiresome. As far as the new season, good luck with the relegation battle. I will send you pics of Celtics travels around Europe as you lot are going no where as per usual.. Noo geez peace....

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

OK, I’ll read it again. 

See where I’m going yet? 

You may also want to ring yir wee pals and call for some back up. I am annihilating you as usual. It's too easy....💤💤💤

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

OK, I’ll read it again. 

See where I’m going yet? 

wasting your time DD

even when you are civil to him he responds with anger. 

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

wasting your time DD

even when you are civil to him he responds with anger. 

It’s cute to see him think he’s right and the entire board can see how stupid he is. It’s incredible, I feel for Canada really. 

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm in your thick heid, so the blocking will not work ya fud. Please stop trolling me, it's gettin tiresome. As far as the new season, good luck with the relegation battle. I will send you pics of Celtics travels around Europe as you lot are going no where as per usual.. Noo geez peace....

Personal Abuse

Reported 

On 7/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One word.... "Respect". Great post, enjoyed reading. You are correct, Chris Sutton is a legend, and can say no wrong in my eyes.😉. Boyd is a fat hun tit who gets on MA tits.. So you are correct.. 😉👍

Ramy - the article I mentioned in my post to you has been written and well received by the editors at the outlet that asked me to write the piece. I have been told tentative publishing date is Monday 25 July. Will send you the link in the Celtic thread when it is published.

In a wild twist of irony, part of my piece actually uses a quote from Chris Sutton - one of the pundits I mentioned in my post regarding just being there to wind folk up 😂 - as the assignment was looking at the Scottish media's reaction to the performances of the Japanese players. 

2 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Any transfer rumours recently? Everyone happy with ins and outs? I'd still like Rangers to get another striker, otherwise relatively happy with this summer's dealings.

We surely need to get bodies out before we get anymore in. Although GVB has said we’re done after the Turkish lad.