Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I see Rangers have extended his contract till 2024.  A bit surprised by that.

Can't say i know much about him, got in CHampionship team of the year last year and Thistle fans raved about him so fingers crossed. 

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I see Rangers have extended his contract till 2024.  A bit surprised by that.

Always looked fairly solid the few times I've seen him. It's not that Gers are short of central defenders at present ( although whether they will all keep fit is another issue!). Be interesting how he gets on playing at a higher level, even if he's judged surplus to Rangers it will raise his profile and any transfer fee.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Can't say i know much about him, got in CHampionship team of the year last year and Thistle fans raved about him so fingers crossed. 

He was excellent for us last season. It'll be interesting to see how he does in a higher division. Good luck to him. 👍

The Argentinian Bernabie arrives in Glasgow for his medical. I just spunked in my pants. This bhoy is gonnae rip folk apart. He will defo sort that fuckin ned Kent out sharpish. I'm buzzin for the new season.... HH

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Celtic sign Argentine left back Alexandro Bernabei.

He'll be taking Taylor's place in the team. With Taylor on the bench, Kerrydale Street and the like will need to identify a new whipping boy for when it goes wrong on the park.

Interesting Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alexandro_Bernabei&oldid=1095789267

I think Aberdeen have had a decent transfer market so far. Not sure about Rangers although we are after the Croat striker currently at PAOK. Appreciate we have already signed Souttar and having Hagi and Morelos back will be very positive. 

Edited by EddardStark