Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ramirez sulking because he’s not allowed to go on loan at hearts. 

After Xmas last season, he needed home as his wife returned to USA and was homesick, no idea how them moving to Edinburgh will help with this terrible disease 🙄

How do you know he is sulking?

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ramirez sulking because he’s not allowed to go on loan at hearts. 

After Xmas last season, he needed home as his wife returned to USA and was homesick, no idea how them moving to Edinburgh will help with this terrible disease 🙄

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

How do you know he is sulking?

Ignore this

I've seen his tweet and read about his tantrum in Perth. 

10 hours ago, daviebee said:

Tom Rogic still without a club apparently. That's pretty incredible - the guy's a cracking player.

Zander Clark still not fixed up either.

You'd have thought someone would have picked them up by now tho clubs in Scotland would struggle with Rogic's wages I presume.

14 hours ago, EddardStark said:

No additional signings from us and rumours that Lawrence is now out for a few weeks at least. Very strange approach from Rangers. 

Was fairly sure you would have been chucking some of your Champions League £Millions around? Seem to be spending less since you started making big money from Europe and sales??

42 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Was fairly sure you would have been chucking some of your Champions League £Millions around? Seem to be spending less since you started making big money from Europe and sales??

As much as I'd have liked to see us make another couple of decent signings, if it's a sign that we're being sensible with the money and trying to offset some of the losses of the last few years I'll take that as a positive.

I do however reserve the right to come on and slag the board for not investing if we get pumped off of Celtic and Ajax in our next 2 games!

On 9/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, Fairbairn said:

As much as I'd have liked to see us make another couple of decent signings, if it's a sign that we're being sensible with the money and trying to offset some of the losses of the last few years I'll take that as a positive.

I do however reserve the right to come on and slag the board for not investing if we get pumped off of Celtic and Ajax in our next 2 games!

Slag away! Really hope we adopt an "attack is the best form of defence" approach on Saturday. Might still lose but our full-backs will get ripped whatever we do.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From sportsbible:

Benfica have made more in player sales across the last 10 years than any other club. £1.03b sold in total, with a profit of £572m 👏

Enzo Fernandez joined this year and he already has a £120 million price tag... 🤯

No one does the transfer window like them! 🇵🇹