Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

We still have a very large squad, can't see the likes of Simpson or Middleton getting game time.

Middleton linked with Dundee United. Can see Simpson going on loan to the English championship. Probably time for Katic to go too. And I’m struggling to see the logic in the extra year for Davis as I doubt he’ll get much game time. 

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Middleton linked with Dundee United. Can see Simpson going on loan to the English championship. Probably time for Katic to go too. And I’m struggling to see the logic in the extra year for Davis as I doubt he’ll get much game time. 

I think Middleton would be a decent acquisition for United. I think Davis won't play much but he could still be a massive influence around the club in terms of professionalism and setting standards.

7 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Any transfer rumours recently? Everyone happy with ins and outs? I'd still like Rangers to get another striker, otherwise relatively happy with this summer's dealings.

Martin Boyle was apparently seen in corporate at pittodrie today, but given he’s from Aberdeen and possibly on holiday, it could be completely innocuous. 

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s what managers do. 

How does he know what’s he’s on if he’s not had any discussions at all??? 👀

Probably fair to assume that he’s not moved out to Saudi for the attractive lifestyle and leisure options! 

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Probably fair to assume that he’s not moved out to Saudi for the attractive lifestyle and leisure options! 

Correct, but his team just got relegated and I’ve since learnt he’s a hearts fan. 

So why was he watching Aberdeen V Raith…….👀

David Bates going to Legia Warsaw for £400,000. That one I did not see coming ! Another good fee for Aberdeen.

Mikey Johnston has refused to leave Celtic on loan. Daft decision by him and he's deluded if he thinks he's got a future as a regular starter at Celtic.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

On 7/27/2022 at 9:51 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

David Bates going to Legia Warsaw for £400,000. That one I did not see coming ! Another good fee for Aberdeen.

Mikey Johnston has refused to leave Celtic on loan. Daft decision by him and he's deluded if he thinks he's got a future as a regular starter at Celtic.

Legia opted not to take Bates on, he's on his way back. I am not surprised at this because he is shite, if Aberdeen got £400K for him it would have been the deal of the century for Aberdeen, even £100K would be a great deal.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen have signed a winger from fleetwood, a winger with 0 assists in 26 games 🤦‍♂️

I have a feeling that may one of these deals that are about keeping an agent (who has done them a turn in the past) sweet for the future by signing an inexpensive player on their books.

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen have signed a winger from fleetwood, a winger with 0 assists in 26 games 🤦‍♂️

Saying nothing until we seen him a few times. 

Remember, Cosgrove never scored a professional goal when we signed him 💷💷

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Saying nothing until we seen him a few times. 

Remember, Cosgrove never scored a professional goal when we signed him 💷💷

I am willing to bet this guy is as much use as the lad Samuel

Cosgrove was one of the weirdest signings ever, hes been pish at every club apart from Aberdeen🤣