Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23

Rangers confirm the signing of John Souttar.

Having already extended the contracts of Scott Arfield & Steven Davis for an extra year they seem to have pulled a rabbit out the hat by getting Goldson to sign on for another 4 years which is fantastic news. 

And lastly Cedric Itten has left to join Young Boys. 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Having already extended the contracts of Scott Arfield & Steven Davis for an extra year they seem to have pulled a rabbit out the hat by getting Goldson to sign on for another 4 years which is fantastic news. 

Will King go out on loan do you reckon or bit part player next season at best do you reckon?  

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Read somewhere you might get Aarron Ramsey on a pay as you play kinda deal? Any truth to this? And I'm sure his wages would be high...

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Read somewhere you might get Aarron Ramsey on a pay as you play kinda deal? Any truth to this? And I'm sure his wages would be high...

I’d be very, very, very surprised if that was the case. That being said it wouldn’t cost us anything as he would barely play.

If Ramsey stays (he won’t) it would mean less game time for Lowry and I think pretty much every Rangers supporter wants to see a lot more of Lowry this season. 

14 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Will King go out on loan do you reckon or bit part player next season at best do you reckon?  

Not sure tbh. I think he could probably do with at least 6 months of regular first team football so a short term loan probably makes sense. 

47 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d be very, very, very surprised if that was the case. That being said it wouldn’t cost us anything as he would barely play.

If Ramsey stays (he won’t) it would mean less game time for Lowry and I think pretty much every Rangers supporter wants to see a lot more of Lowry this season. 

Not a rangers man, but that makes perfect sense. Lowry needs to play, and from what I am reading, he has loads of potential.. Mon the Bonnie Scotland tonight..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 6/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Reading Celtic have had scouts watching Connor Baron from Aberdeen. He was also watched in the Scotland under 21 match v Belgium. Interesting.....

McKenna (plus bonus £1m), Cosgrove, Ramsay, Ferguson & Barron would be a hefty amount of cash in a short space of time. Still sounds like we're losing out to Hearts for this summer's obvious signings.

On 6/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Reading Celtic have had scouts watching Connor Baron from Aberdeen. He was also watched in the Scotland under 21 match v Belgium. Interesting.....

Grow your own & stop weakening your rivals 😜