Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours & Delusional Pish Season 22/23


Recommended Posts

Rangers confirm the signing of John Souttar.
 

Having already extended the contracts of Scott Arfield & Steven Davis for an extra year they seem to have pulled a rabbit out the hat by getting Goldson to sign on for another 4 years which is fantastic news. 

And lastly Cedric Itten has left to join Young Boys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers confirm the signing of John Souttar.
 

Having already extended the contracts of Scott Arfield & Steven Davis for an extra year they seem to have pulled a rabbit out the hat by getting Goldson to sign on for another 4 years which is fantastic news. 

And lastly Cedric Itten has left to join Young Boys. 

Will King go out on loan do you reckon or bit part player next season at best do you reckon?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers confirm the signing of John Souttar.
 

Having already extended the contracts of Scott Arfield & Steven Davis for an extra year they seem to have pulled a rabbit out the hat by getting Goldson to sign on for another 4 years which is fantastic news. 

And lastly Cedric Itten has left to join Young Boys. 

Read somewhere you might get Aarron Ramsey on a pay as you play kinda deal? Any truth to this? And I'm sure his wages would be high...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers confirm the signing of John Souttar.

So what you're saying is he's a certainty to start tonight then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Read somewhere you might get Aarron Ramsey on a pay as you play kinda deal? Any truth to this? And I'm sure his wages would be high...

I’d be very, very, very surprised if that was the case. That being said it wouldn’t cost us anything as he would barely play.
 

If Ramsey stays (he won’t) it would mean less game time for Lowry and I think pretty much every Rangers supporter wants to see a lot more of Lowry this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Will King go out on loan do you reckon or bit part player next season at best do you reckon?  

Not sure tbh. I think he could probably do with at least 6 months of regular first team football so a short term loan probably makes sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d be very, very, very surprised if that was the case. That being said it wouldn’t cost us anything as he would barely play.
 

If Ramsey stays (he won’t) it would mean less game time for Lowry and I think pretty much every Rangers supporter wants to see a lot more of Lowry this season. 

Not a rangers man, but that makes perfect sense. Lowry needs to play, and from what I am reading, he has loads of potential.. Mon the Bonnie Scotland tonight..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like McGregor will be signing on for next season too.  With him, Davis, Arfield and Goldson all now signed up this summer rebuild is really starting to take shape.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Reading Celtic have had scouts watching Connor Baron from Aberdeen. He was also watched in the Scotland under 21 match v Belgium. Interesting.....

McKenna (plus bonus £1m), Cosgrove, Ramsay, Ferguson & Barron would be a hefty amount of cash in a short space of time. Still sounds like we're losing out to Hearts for this summer's obvious signings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Reading Celtic have had scouts watching Connor Baron from Aberdeen. He was also watched in the Scotland under 21 match v Belgium. Interesting.....

Grow your own & stop weakening your rivals 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 1:20 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Most expensive cheerleader in football history. 

He was a 4th choice keeper who was a goalkeeper  coach mostly..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...