2 tickets required Vs Ukraine play off - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 tickets required Vs Ukraine play off

Looking for two tickets for game , spent ages trying when on sale always usually get tickets for me and son , expect to try online again tomorrow from 9am but thought I'd try here. Please message me and I can surprise my son who's birthday it is on Friday , lol not a lie to pull at heartstrings I'd send proof lol.

Go to All home games and spur of the moment away games  usually no issues getting ticket never had the need to be a member due to job can't guarantee future planning, just hard to take when I am in need and can't get one . Is understood that it would be tough for w big game just hard to take when I'm at Hampden even when teams doing bad and only 25thousand are at a home game freezing in November and I'm  still cheering them on . Believe it or not last time this happened was against Italy but I stood outside  ground for hours prior to kick off to get it .

1 hour ago, Brokentartan said:

Go to All home games and spur of the moment away games  usually no issues getting ticket never had the need to be a member due to job can't guarantee future planning, just hard to take when I am in need and can't get one . I understand that it would be tough to get them for this big game, just hard to take when I'm go to Hampden even when teams doing bad and only 25thousand are at a home game freezing in November and I'm  still cheering them on . Believe it or not last time this happened was against Italy but I stood outside  ground for hours prior to kick off to get it .

Go to All home games and spur of the moment away games  usually no issues getting ticket never had the need to be a member due to job can't guarantee future planning, just hard to take when I am in need and can't get one . I understand that it would be tough to get them for this big game, just hard to take when I'm go to Hampden even when teams doing bad and only 25thousand are at a home game freezing in November and I'm  still cheering them on . Believe it or not last time this happened was against Italy but I stood outside  ground for hours prior to kick off to get it .