Premier Sports - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premier Sports

I don't have Sky or Virgin. Does this mean I can't get this on my Smart TV? Considering I currently pay £9.99 a game with Now TV, the £14.99 for a month may work out better for me if there are more than one game I can't make in person.

53 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

I don't have Sky or Virgin. Does this mean I can't get this on my Smart TV? Considering I currently pay £9.99 a game with Now TV, the £14.99 for a month may work out better for me if there are more than one game I can't make in person.

You should be able to download the app on your phone and cast this to your smart tv.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I find ridiculous is the amount of people that think the SFA have the selling rights. They don't. It is akin to thinking Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Barca, Juve etc hold rights to their Chpions League games.

The Nations League, the Euro Qualifiers, all club competitions are the property of UEFA and they are in charge of all rights to TV deals.

Just now, ger intae them said:

I know they don’t have the selling rights…… that wasn’t my question or the point at all.

any idea on not paying 15 for two games is my point.

No I know it was just a general observation from clueless fans elsewhere.

It is 14.99 via Amazon Prime or think it may be free on Sky if you have sports package but not sure as do not have Sky.

3 hours ago, ger intae them said:

I know they don’t have the selling rights…… that wasn’t my question or the point at all.

any idea on not paying 15 for two games is my point.

I've watched the first half this evening for free on UEFA TV with a VPN set to Spain (other countries will probably work too). Seems most of the Nations League games are available by doing that; I'd hazard a guess the Euro Qualifiers will be live on there too.

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Matt Elliott is a terrible co-commentator.

• Doesn't know much about our players.
  • Has a vocabulary of about ten words.
  • Constantly waffles on about irrelevant rubbish.

It’s not Matt Elliott but does sound like him it’s Gary Breen

Edited by DAVIDB46

30 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Is it ? Ok.

I only turned it on after the first two minutes had been played, could have sworn he said Matt Elliott !

Maybe they were discussing if we had ever had any worse defenders than this current mob?

4 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

No I know it was just a general observation from clueless fans elsewhere.

It is 14.99 via Amazon Prime or think it may be free on Sky if you have sports package but not sure as do not have Sky.

I already subscribe to Amazon Prime at £7.99 per month so I assume the 14.99 is on top of this. Like many I have sky and sky sports, just seems to be adding up. Sadly not free on sky sports as you need to subscribe to Premier Sports. 

Seems Scotland fans are getting a raw deal with regard to TV rights.

Edited by robbo cop

3 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

I already subscribe to Amazon Prime at £7.99 per month so I assume the 14.99 is on top of this. Like many I have sky and sky sports, just seems to be adding up. Sadly not free on sky sports as you need to subscribe to Premier Sports. 

Seems Scotland fans are getting a raw deal with regard to TV rights.

Struck quite lucky phoned virgin to put it on the other day as I have had off and on last few years .

they let me have it for 5.99 for 18 months but had to effectively commit to a new contract