Michelle Mone - Super Injuction? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Michelle Mone - Super Injuction?

5 hours ago, Malcolm said:

her and her husband have certainly made a few quid for themselves, very successful individuals 

I’m sure all the people who ended up owing the taxman millions due to buying tax advice from him are very happy.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/michelle-mone-marriage-plans-glasgow-21099876

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone see the irony in someone inventing a push up bra for women to make their tits look bigger then spending the cash on getting a boob job to make their own tits massive ?

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Does anyone see the irony in someone inventing a push up bra for women to make their tits look bigger then spending the cash on getting a boob job to make their own tits massive ?

I don't think it's irony. More like advertising.

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

times have changed.  Back in the wonder bra days in the 90s, boob jobs were rare, expensive and less socially acceptable.  Nowadays, they are relatively cheap and almost routine - I know several women who have had it done.

you are correct though, it wouldn’t have been good for her back in the day to have as it would undermine her brand.

16 hours ago, aaid said:

I’m sure all the people who ended up owing the taxman millions due to buying tax advice from him are very happy.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/michelle-mone-marriage-plans-glasgow-21099876

the reality is there are lots of people who have made lots of cash perfectly legally that many would find distasteful.  Look at all these small energy firms that have gone bust with no personal liability to those chancers that set them up, took large salaries and then folded them when things got difficult.  Trust no one.

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

the reality is there are lots of people who have made lots of cash perfectly legally that many would find distasteful.  Look at all these small energy firms that have gone bust with no personal liability to those chancers that set them up, took large salaries and then folded them when things got difficult.  Trust no one.

You do realise that “folding the company when things went badly” is exactly what Doug Barrowman did here.

I’ve a limited amount of sympathy for people who go in for tax avoidance schemes and get burnt but there have been multiple suicides as a result of this. 

In the USA people like Barrowman and Mone would be in orange jumpsuits, here they get ermine robes. 

17 minutes ago, aaid said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/09/revealed-the-full-inside-story-of-the-michelle-mone-ppe-scandal

A long read but outlines the full details of this scam.  Looks like they’re jumping ship.

it appears to me that this is a government issue of them buying products that were not fit for purpose. They should have satisfied themselves that they were.