Michelle Mone - Super Injuction? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Michelle Mone - Super Injuction?

44 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

people use their connections in business all the time. It’s the way of the world.

Government is not business though.  If people in government favour their connections then that is corruption. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, aaid said:

Government is not business though.  If people in government favour their connections then that is corruption. 

hence my point that it’s the government that needs scrutiny here.  Her role in the House of Lords should also be under scrutiny.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

hence my point that it’s the government that needs scrutiny here.  Her role in the House of Lords should also be under scrutiny.

Both parties are guilty in a corrupt relationship.  You implied before that you'd worked in the city, I'm amazed you don't know about this.

Edited by aaid

42 minutes ago, aaid said:

Both parties are guilty in a corrupt relationship.  You implied before that you'd worked in the city, I'm amazed you don't know about this.

This assumes that both parties were aware that it was corrupt.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

This assumes that both parties were aware that it was corrupt.

Ignorance is no defence and lets not forget about the responsibility for due diligence.  People don't tend to walk into corrupt relationships unwittingly.

16 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Quality how this bad boy is unfolding in the 'Any Other Fitba' section.

Clearly the moderation isn't what it was.

Although as it's in the fitba section, I recall Ms Mone on Off The Ball saying that she likes Rangers AND Celtic.  Definitely a sign of OFTW.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:17 PM, Ally Bongo said:

She is a hideous individual and quite possibly a sociopath

Her Wikipedia page is bad enough but it only shines a light on a fraction of her activities

She has gotten a mostly free ride from the media in Scotland which carried on to the rest of the UK because of her being an extreme Unionist

I cant help but feel that her extreme unionism is for the fear of being exposed as the fraud she is when she does not have the protection of the British State 

It certainly isnt for financial reasons as most of her business interests were shipped abroad to sweat shops

A parasite of the worst kind

For once we are in agreement. 

No surprise to see Gove heavily involved either.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Richer, she wasn’t exactly skint. Horrible individual 

It really is sickening, these people wrap themselves in a Union Flag, declare how patriotic they are and yet make a killing when others are dying. Ordinary people make sacrifices, they just look to make a quick buck. They are contemptible.

I’ll tell you who is making a lot of money here, her lawyers.  She pretty notorious for firing out the threatening lawyers letters at the slightest hint of any criticism.   They must feel like they’re playing whack-a-mole right now given the number of “Baroness Mone refutes these claims” that are going around. 

6 hours ago, dan cake said:

Richer, she wasn’t exactly skint. Horrible individual 

Yep, and yet she was Scotland's golden girl for so long, the media up here belatedly, and no doubt with heavy hearts, reporting the story this week, despite it being fairly common knowledge for months.

6 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Total shock to Rishi tho.

It was a shock to him. He was thinking "Where the fuk did my cut of that go to?". 

She is just the only one who has been caught so far. I still don't think she will do time for it though. She is one of those dafties who thinks she can buy her way into becoming part of the establishment. She will never be part of the establishment in the way that proper toffs are. She's just deluded.

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

her and her husband have certainly made a few quid for themselves, very successful individuals 

‘Successful individuals ’ is not the words  I would use to describe them given the route to their wealth accumulation. 

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

her and her husband have certainly made a few quid for themselves, very successful individuals 

I don't equate lots of money to being successful.

I don't think money is what makes you successful in life.

I never look at a rich person and say ' they must be successful '