Eurovision 2022 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I have no idea if there are any acts featuring cleavage or thongs this year so i'll check it out

Doubt the Polish milkmaids can ever be bettered

I think a Barry Gibb tribute act is representing the UK Nil Points

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I have no idea if there are any acts featuring cleavage or thongs this year so i'll check it out

Doubt the Polish milkmaids can ever be bettered

I think a Barry Gibb tribute act is representing the UK Nil Points

3rd favourite apparently?

Screenshot_20220514-185453_Chrome.jpg

😂😂

Ally this board would be nothing without your annual Eurovision thread. Even if only 2 men and their dug watch it. I am binning Boardwalk Empire tonight.
Apparently the UK entrant has about a gazillion youtube followers .  

36 minutes ago, Lamia said:

🤣

Why so funny.

In the 70's they loved us. Brotherhood of Man saving all their kisses, and then into the 80's with Bucks Fizz who ripped the skirts off (oooh risqué!). We were fucking awesomely popular in Europe back then. Now they would not give even a great song the steam off their worst shite. Nil points and fuck us.

Why? what changed there? Ireland did as well but they don't hate them now. Explain please.

Edit: Lulu won it. I mean come on.

edit2: Puppet on a string. Puppet on a fucking string!

Edited by thplinth

24 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

Ally this board would be nothing without your annual Eurovision thread. Even if only 2 men and their dug watch it. I am binning Boardwalk Empire tonight.

❤️

I looked it up. Man longer than I remember...

It was Tony Blair post 9/11 that changed the trajectory of the UK in the eurovision. When he crawled up Bush the Stupiders bumhole. It went from love to hate with the EU. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest 

Then when all the new joinees jopined the EU it went into full on partisan mode.

The Eurovision song contest is the most vivid and demonstrative example of why the idea of a European Union is such a joke. A song contest... yet is the most bent, corrupt, divisive, cheesey load of shit on earth. And that is just us (Europe) doing essentially Karaoke. 😀 

Edited by thplinth

Unpopular opinion but the Ukraine entry is absolute shite - even worse than his pink tea cosy

It wont win on merit

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

Unpopular opinion but the Ukraine entry is absolute shite - even worse than his pink tea cosy

It wont win on merit

And full of men of fighting age.

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

It wont win on merit

I don't think it is that good either