Real Madrid - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, Redz said:

I'm at a RN reunion in Cardiff this weekend however, know where I'd rather be - I'll be home for St Mirren on 24th though

Did you attend the preview last night, as I think I saw you share the advert?

What a time to be alive 

SF

No, I wasn’t there, watched it on iplayer earlier and watching the sky sports one now. 

Work has dictated that I can’t make tomorrow either, but I’ll be going on an almighty sesh from Saturday morning when I finish golf, I already know sunday will be a day of regret, then afternoon pints 😂

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

You should’ve retired years ago, seems to have made you a more tolerant, calm & saner person Ramy 😜enjoy your upcoming trip home 👍

p.s. good luck to ICT 🫣

Thanks pal...Aye, life seems different now. I'm more relaxed, tolerant. Laying aff the drink helped anaw. Might have a couple scoops Cup Final day. Mrs.Ramy knows me too well..🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺

Fergie really was the greatest ever. Taking a team with an average age of 23 from the preliminary round, I can't remember if aberdeen were the lowest or 2ne lowet ranked side in the tournament but all the way from the preliminary round to winning it is fairy tale stuff.

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Fergie really was the greatest ever. Taking a team with an average age of 23 from the preliminary round, I can't remember if aberdeen were the lowest or 2ne lowet ranked side in the tournament but all the way from the preliminary round to winning it is fairy tale stuff.

I think that is what I was trying to say in terms of being the best achievement.

Great program on BBC last night at 10.  Brought back some fantastic memories.  College pals back then used to assume (wrongly) that I was a Don cos I admired that side so much.  Wee Strachan was one of my all-time favourite players and I was convinced that Eric Black would go on to be a Scotland legend.  Big Rougvie as well - could play anywhere across the back 4, Neil Simpson, best player on the park at 21 years old.  Brilliant, brilliant team.