Play Off Final - Hampden event? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play Off Final - Hampden event?

GaryWood34

I’ve never not gotten a ticket to a match I’ve wanted to go to and I don’t plan on missing the play off final - still back myself to get in somehow. 

However ..

Would there be appetite for a beamback at Hampden for us SSC members on below 16 points?

Would love to see it happen. Much prefer to be in amongst “real” Scotland supporters as opposed to in the pub with folk that lambast us when we give away a throw in.

41 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

I’ve never not gotten a ticket to a match I’ve wanted to go to and I don’t plan on missing the play off final - still back myself to get in somehow. 

However ..

Would there be appetite for a beamback at Hampden for us SSC members on below 16 points?

Would love to see it happen. Much prefer to be in amongst “real” Scotland supporters as opposed to in the pub with folk that lambast us when we give away a throw in.

Not sure if I could be arsed watching it on screens in a stadium. I think I’d rather watch it in the pub with a pint or at home. 

4 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Not sure if I could be arsed watching it on screens in a stadium. I think I’d rather watch it in the pub with a pint or at home. 

Then at least you can complain about giving away throw ins! 

23 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

However ..

That sounds absolutely miserable 

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty folk who attend Hampden to watch Scotland are day trippers without any decent level of understanding as to what they are watching. Probably the only fitba they watch and only time they are allowed out the house. It shows on both counts.