ireland v scotland tickets - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

ireland v scotland tickets

thesaint

Just now, ceudmilefailte said:

On sale on the SFA website for all games bar the world cup play off. Pretty pissed of they held so many tickets back. Does anyone know why? 

The ticketmaster are for the Ireland away game,not the Hampden one.Surely the Ukraine world cup play off is sold out.They didn't hold any back as far as i am aware.

We must have been typing at the same time, I caught onto the fact it was Ireland away pretty slowly.

The world cup playoff is sold out it is the fact that there are now 100's or at least dozens of seats available that weren't previously for the three nations league games is what is annoying me.

Bought a season ticket in case the games were sell outs and now find I can buy blocks of 25 seats. Don't need that many but have bought four now so I can take the kids. Waste of the season ticket seat.

The seats in question can't have been available until this week.

The entire stadium should be available from day one, who knows how they were released.

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Imagine that's where most Scotland fans will buy their tickets for. 

Last time they moved all the Scotland fans along to the away end. My brother had bought his tickets from Abbey Travel. They ended up just above us in the corner of the middle tier above the away end.